My recent experience wit the NYPD

• beat this! voting starts in...

Sucio

Old and dirty...
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 304
Ask the Japanese-Americans who lived in California in 1942.... then you tell me if they're "rights"

LouBez

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
What happens when the law goes against your natural born rights as a human being?

You take it unless you are REALLY REALLY ready to go the full length...I dont know of one person...personally, thats ready to meet police in the street...resistence requires a level of organization that Impossible to achieve in a modern western society...the sons of liberty would get labeled as white al queda in 3 days if 1776 was 2011...

Relic...I used to live in NC, GA, and I spent two months in Myrtle Bch...I also know how they get down in dry counties like Terra Alta WV...

Krazyfingaz

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 2
I suggest any of you who dont understand Law to really look at it with a Law dictionary. Aye Relic I know exactly what you mean bro........

From FBI website at http://www.fbi.gov/hq/cid/civilrights/color.htm

Color of Law - It is a crime for one or more persons acting under color of law willfully to deprive or conspire to deprive another person of any right protected by the Constitution or laws of the United States.

"Color of law" simply means that the person doing the act is using power given to him or her by a governmental agency (local, state or federal).

Criminal acts under color of law include acts not only done by local, state, or federal officials within the bounds or limits of their lawful authority, but also acts done beyond the bounds of their lawful authority. Off-duty conduct may also be covered under color of law, if the perpetrator asserted their official status in some manner.

Color of law may include public officials who are not law enforcement officers, for example, judges and prosecutors, as well as, in some circumstances, non governmental employees who are asserting state authority, such as private security guards.

While the federal authority to investigate color of law type violations extends to any official acting under "color of law", the vast majority of the allegations are against the law enforcement community.

The average number of all federal civil rights cases initiated by the FBI from 1997 -2000 was 3513. Of those cases initiated, about 73% were allegations of color of law violations. Within the color of law allegations, about 82% were allegations of abuse of force with violence (59% of the total number of civil rights cases initiated).

The Supreme Court has had to interpret the United States Constitution to construct law regulating the actions of those in the law enforcement community. Enforcement of these provisions does not require that any racial, religious, or other discriminatory motive existed.

Its only a police state when you dont know your rights or the law.......

LouBez

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Right...but that does not help you when the violation is occuring, and the violators call back up...