My recent experience wit the NYPD

StressWon

www.stress1.com
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 68
Thought I would share this wit my Ill-Peeps cause I know some of yall are from NYC and I feel this can help yall out in the future. Friday night Cleverwon and my other homie were throwing a show in Williamsburg Brooklyn. Joe Budden was headlining and the undercard was some incredible acts from the area. (Silent Knight, KON, Soul Kahn, etc) Me, Clev, and Prophet (Raw Nature) get to BK and I drop P off at the spot, me and Prophet look for parking. We find parking round the corner get out, light the L. Now we are walking down Kent St and and proceed up 9th. For those who know that area of Brooklyn, it's dead. Wharehouses and shit. We get to the next block, we about to put out the blunt, and 2 regular clothes narc officers roll up on us asking where the weed's at. I thru the blunt on the ground when I seen them comin. At this point I'm toasted high. lol. So they start asking questions if I been arrested before and all the routine B.S. Long story short, they cuff me up, throw me in the pad wagon and tell me I'll be in there for awhile. Awhile turned into 4.5 hours. The cuffs tightened on themselves so by the time I get to the precinct, my hands are visibly fucked up to the point one of the officers asked if I wanted medical attention. At this point I'm no longer stoned so now I'm pissed and I say no and to lock me up. So I spend another 4/5 hours in a cell until they run a background check and see I'm clean. They then say I can leave and I have to come back for court to pay a fine. So I was never officially arrested. Never read my miranda rights. Didn't have to post bail, but according to one other inmate, he said they do this on the weekends so that the cops can make over time. Which would explain why they kept me in the wagon until they filled it up. Pretty fucked up, but for those of you who are in BK and NYC, this is what they doin on the weekend. Stay safe. Uno

Sucio

Old and dirty...
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 304
Damn.....I have several friends in the NYPD....and that is bullshit to be keeping you for that long and never officially arrest you.

At the same time.... I'm sure they knew you were toasted. And.....well....you WERE breaking the law, weren't you?

StressWon

www.stress1.com
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 68
And.....well....you WERE breaking the law, weren't you?

absolutely, and like I told the officer, I understand what I was doing was against the law, but I have a right to know why I am being held. This was back at the precinct, as I finished that statement, they walked away. Welcome to NYC. I take full responsibility for what I was doin fam. I didn't say shit when they cuffed me, I didn't say shit when one cop was tryin to rile me up on some, "Yeah, this guy is a killer, he looks like he murdered before." I just kept quiet and went to jail peacefully. But I do know the law, and I know that normally they would take the blunt and run ya background and hit u wit a citation when it is only .5 grams of tree. I guess not when the debt ceiling is out of control and NYPD O/T needs to be justified.

Yo that's bullshit! Sounds to me like the cops did everything illegally, right?

Oh no doubt. I wasn't officially arrested. Just detained.

absolutely, and like I told the officer, I understand what I was doing was against the law, but I have a right to know why I am being held. This was back at the precinct, as I finished that statement, they walked away. Welcome to NYC. I take full responsibility for what I was doin fam. I didn't say shit when they cuffed me, I didn't say shit when one cop was tryin to rile me up on some, "Yeah, this guy is a killer, he looks like he murdered before." I just kept quiet and went to jail peacefully. But I do know the law, and I know that normally they would take the blunt and run ya background and hit u wit a citation when it is only .5 grams of tree. I guess not when the debt ceiling is out of control and NYPD O/T needs to be justified.

Oh no doubt. I wasn't officially arrested. Just detained.

When it comes to getting caught with weed, it all depends on the cops. Some are okay and will just give you a warning take your shit and its over, looks like you got some real shit talking asswipes, who let the power go to their heads. Fuck cops like that, its cocks like that that give all police a bad name.

Sucio

Old and dirty...
ill o.g.
Agreed 2G... Those cops were pieces of shit for doing that....just to get overtime....I have a cousin that works Brooklyn and I know he doesn't do shit like that because he just wants to go home...lmao. Shit is getting crazy in NYC, from what I hear.....It sucks...

slik da relic

RS Jedi
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 1
welcome to NY fam.. i hope the car was ok after all the mess... i know a few peeps as cops as well.. the problem is when they are in a group, and theyre on a mission... they love to provoke and antagonize u into a reaction... thats why there are so many lawsuits out here.. getting caught with anything illegal will be the beginning of a loooong night, not to mention the hefty fine that comes with it.. 1st chance i get, im outta this bitch!

da relic

Sucio

Old and dirty...
ill o.g.
thats why there are so many lawsuits out here.. getting caught with anything illegal will be the beginning of a loooong night, not to mention the hefty fine that comes with it.. 1st chance i get, im outta this bitch!

da relic

Word...a very long night..

And there's a lot of lawsuits in every department in nearly every major city...

UNORTHODOX

Father Timeless
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 44
Yo this happens in DC too. Its not just NY, the overtime thing is true also. Alot will take the weed for themselves and let you go like you said, and it does depend on the cop like 2G said. But you also have those cops that will place whatever they want on you, so you got off good. Down here they dont have to read you any rights at all. And there's no fighting back, or reporting, those agencys wont care.

Everytime I talk to a cool cop, they say it themselves, the system is fucked up.

Shonsteez

Gurpologist
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 33
Thats fucked up Stress! Sorry to hear homie...goes to show its just another business like anything else and people will do whatever it takes to make a buck on the greed tip.

So are your wrists hella fucked up now?

LouBez

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
at least you didnt get charged with anything... my buddy who is down on his luck and staying with me just got arrested yesterday for sitting at the bustop while black...this lady cop rolls up to him at the bustop ask for his ID...he asks why she gets her ego hurt and introduces his face to the street...when he asks if he's getting arrested for no reason she says "come here look me in the eyes, i want you to know im not billshitting you...thats exactly whats happening here" dude lost 2 days of pay cause it takes 18hrs to bind someone out of the broward county main jail...

whats funny is when you tell this story to white people their all like " oh my god thats awful you didnt do anything wrong" while brothers response is " dumbass why'd you say why"

there really is two americas...

cops have good instincts though they know crimey shit...you cant get bent outta shape for a cop fucking with you when you re smoking weed on the street...thats kid shit... i get high before i leave the house and in the club.

my boy was really having trouble with this shit, like yo they treat me like im selling crack...funny thing is the guy is 28 and WAS selling crack six months ago, he still dresses like a d boy...ever since I started fucking with v necks vans and khakis the police dont fuck with me...We ARE animals...police are higher on the food chain than us so you gotta move like a cleaver smaller animal and develop a camaflouge...its not fair but what is?

Sucio

Old and dirty...
ill o.g.
at least you didnt get charged with anything... my buddy who is down on his luck and staying with me just got arrested yesterday for sitting at the bustop while black...this lady cop rolls up to him at the bustop ask for his ID...he asks why she gets her ego hurt and introduces his face to the street...when he asks if he's getting arrested for no reason she says "come here look me in the eyes, i want you to know im not billshitting you...thats exactly whats happening here" dude lost 2 days of pay cause it takes 18hrs to bind someone out of the broward county main jail...

whats funny is when you tell this story to white people their all like " oh my god thats awful you didnt do anything wrong" while brothers response is " dumbass why'd you say why"

there really is two americas...

cops have good instincts though they know crimey shit...you cant get bent outta shape for a cop fucking with you when you re smoking weed on the street...thats kid shit... i get high before i leave the house and in the club.

my boy was really having trouble with this shit, like yo they treat me like im selling crack...funny thing is the guy is 28 and WAS selling crack six months ago, he still dresses like a d boy...ever since I started fucking with v necks vans and khakis the police dont fuck with me...We ARE animals...police are higher on the food chain than us so you gotta move like a cleaver smaller animal and develop a camaflouge...its not fair but what is?

Dude... This is probably the dopest post I've read regarding this shit..

Unfortunately....that's exactly how it is.....

On a lighter note....dressing like a d-boy gets you credibility in beat battles....lmao

Big Tone

You done fucked up
ill o.g.
thats some bullshit. my cousin is a cop and he has told me of a few fucked up stories.

LouBez

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
It really isnt that bad just smoke at home and in the club and you'll never ever attract attention...its when ur going 40 in the fast lane with a hot boxed ride that gets tgeir attention...

members online