ill o.g.
Battle Points: 44

Relic

Voice of Illmuzik Radio
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 83
Wait, what?? How did this go?

It went a lil something like this:

Im with my Jersey cats and a dude from LA and I say hey guys lets go to Myrtle beach because its the big spot everyone goes to.
SO I take my tax refund we go get a hotel room and on Sunday we cant find a spot that sells beer(because its as illegal as 250 tons of cocaine to purchase on a Sunday in SC apparently) so we drive to NC get a 6 or whatever and come back.
Knowing that you cant have open containers we have those red cups that we pour them into, then we start walking around, not drunk putting money into the local economy , not drunk just chillin, so we come out of a store and start to go towards an intersection when the fuzz grabs me by the wrist and asks me what I have in the cup?
Now there is literally less than a sip of beer in this thing at the time so I mean I could have just dropped the bitch and said nothing and they would have had nothing,
But being MR "cool with the cops" I say beer as I was of age and all.

I was then informed that you cant drink on a Sunday and thrown into cuffs, of course the rest of my party was highly irate and started flippin but since I didnt have bail money for them I sad just meet me at the station and went to jail, no matter how I protested about it didnt seem fair and I wasnt drunk they didnt give a fuck..
Again I was the only white dude and everyone else in the group was doing the same shit but they didnt care.
So AFTER paying all the shit off:
MOTHERFUCKIN SC BLOCKED ME FROM GETTING A LICENSE FOR 11 YEARS !!!!
Thats right 11 years!! I had to go through some bs during that time and eventually got it cleared up.
Oh and they hit me with a weed chrge because they found what amounted to bird seed in my pocket. Telling them I have birds didnt matter lol ( I didnt have birds it was some seeds )

SO boys FUCK SC!!! BURN THAT FUCKER TO THE GROUND!!!

They robbed me and fucked me well afterwards.

UNORTHODOX

Father Timeless
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 44
Da fuck? thats crazy. A drivers liscence?

It went a lil something like this:

Im with my Jersey cats and a dude from LA and I say hey guys lets go to Myrtle beach because its the big spot everyone goes to.
SO I take my tax refund we go get a hotel room and on Sunday we cant find a spot that sells beer(because its as illegal as 250 tons of cocaine to purchase on a Sunday in SC apparently) so we drive to NC get a 6 or whatever and come back.
Knowing that you cant have open containers we have those red cups that we pour them into, then we start walking around, not drunk putting money into the local economy , not drunk just chillin, so we come out of a store and start to go towards an intersection when the fuzz grabs me by the wrist and asks me what I have in the cup?
Now there is literally less than a sip of beer in this thing at the time so I mean I could have just dropped the bitch and said nothing and they would have had nothing,
But being MR "cool with the cops" I say beer as I was of age and all.

I was then informed that you cant drink on a Sunday and thrown into cuffs, of course the rest of my party was highly irate and started flippin but since I didnt have bail money for them I sad just meet me at the station and went to jail, no matter how I protested about it didnt seem fair and I wasnt drunk they didnt give a fuck..
Again I was the only white dude and everyone else in the group was doing the same shit but they didnt care.
So AFTER paying all the shit off:
MOTHERFUCKIN SC BLOCKED ME FROM GETTING A LICENSE FOR 11 YEARS !!!!
Thats right 11 years!! I had to go through some bs during that time and eventually got it cleared up.
Oh and they hit me with a weed chrge because they found what amounted to bird seed in my pocket. Telling them I have birds didnt matter lol ( I didnt have birds it was some seeds )

SO boys FUCK SC!!! BURN THAT FUCKER TO THE GROUND!!!

They robbed me and fucked me well afterwards.

Fuck damn, I was thinking of moving to the US, I think I just changed my mind.

Relic

Voice of Illmuzik Radio
ill o.g.
haha its one of those States that isnt convinced the civil war is over yet.
And thats the truth!
I have been boycotting them since 94 which is well before the NAACP figured out it would be a good idea.
The whole state isnt bad the people arent zombies but I know Im not in NC when Im in SC, every state has its own laws that fall up under federal ones.
But yeah they are fuckers that piss me off.
Dont let that disuade you from moving to the states, its cool here, but anywhere on earth has its horror bs stories, like Stress in the OP here.
Shit like that makes me not wanna go to NY, but then I remember its really cuz I cant afford to lol.

lol@ stonehenge backwater place..

They have plantations and slave markets and everything you can go tour down in SC. No BS.
They are proud of that shit! Since they were a leader in it and all .

Sucio

Old and dirty...
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 304
Fuck damn, I was thinking of moving to the US, I think I just changed my mind.

Shit like this happens everywhere, every day.

Relic...broke the law too.......

Notice the trend here...

Don't give the cops a reason to fuck with you, and you won't get fucked with....

I don't get fucked with.....then again I don't smoke and rarely drink.. When I do...I'm usually really really really close to home.

LouBez

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
its not a game in the south...you cant be breaking the law then cry that you got caught...

I mean we ALL bend the law all the time as regular people so you can act surprised when the police do it too...they are people like us...

that shit about your license is awful though.

Relic

Voice of Illmuzik Radio
ill o.g.
okay AGAIN....IT WAS SUNDAY AND LESS THAN A SIP OF BEER IN A CUP, THEY DO THIS TO COLLECT FINES!!! i WASNT PISS DRUNK WALKING AROUND, YOU COULDNT EVEN TELL i WAS DRIKING ANYTHING BUT JUICE!!!
I WASNT BLOWING TREES I WAS WITH PEOPLE THEY HATE AND SO I GOT FUCKED WITH AND JAILED FOR THE MOST MINOR INFRACTION.

THEY DONT TELL YOU THAT YOU HAVE TO HAVE YOUR SOUL SAVED EVERY SUNDAY AND THAT MEANS NO BOOZE IN THEIR STATE WHEN YOU DRIVE INTO IT.
IF THEY ARE GOING TO ARREST PEOPLE LIKE ,ITS OKAY, BUT THEN WHEN YOU CROSS INTO THEIR STATE THE FUCKING SIGN SHOULD READ:

WELCOME TO SOUTH CAROLINA WHERE IT IS PERPETUALLY 1681 AND WHITES ARE NOT ALLOWED TO BE NEAR BLACKS UNLESS YOU OWN THEM AND ALSO GOD COMES HERE PERSONALLY AND DOES INSPECTION ON EVERY SOUL EACH SUNDAY SO NO DRINKING ON THAT DAY OR WE WILL ARREST YOU BECAUSE THEN HE WON'T FAVOR US IN RETURNING THE CONFEDERACY.

THEN I WOULD FEEL THEY WERE JUSTIFIED BUT I DIDNT KNOW ALL THAT SO FUCK THEM I SAY NUKE THE GOD DAMN STATE.

Lou, do you live anywhere NEAR a blue Law state?

Sucio

Old and dirty...
ill o.g.
An open container is an open container....I know in FL it's against the law. If they have any suspicion that it's alcohol, they can check because it is in plain view.

That's like when people are wasted but instead of driving home, they sleep in the car in the parking lot with the car on and A/C blasting......and still get a DWI, even though they're not driving.

The race thing is one thing, but you GAVE them a reason to act on it and lock you guys up...because you had alcohol in your cup...if there was a little bit left....that is enough reason to say that you drank it in public.

You don't have alcohol in your cup nor weed in your pants, they just harass you and you just go on your way... The fact that you HAD liquor in a cup and seeds in your pocket satisified their suspicions.....

it may be racist...but it's also good police work...

Sucio

Old and dirty...
ill o.g.
Natural born "rights" can be taken away... Rights aren't rights...they're privileges.

Relic

Voice of Illmuzik Radio
ill o.g.
An open container is an open container....I know in FL it's against the law. If they have any suspicion that it's alcohol, they can check because it is in plain view.

That's like when people are wasted but instead of driving home, they sleep in the car in the parking lot with the car on and A/C blasting......and still get a DWI, even though they're not driving.

The race thing is one thing, but you GAVE them a reason to act on it and lock you guys up...because you had alcohol in your cup...if there was a little bit left....that is enough reason to say that you drank it in public.

You don't have alcohol in your cup nor weed in your pants, they just harass you and you just go on your way... The fact that you HAD liquor in a cup and seeds in your pocket satisified their suspicions.....

it may be racist...but it's also good police work...

I now hate all of you , I know cops and judges who say that it was fucked up .. Again I wasnt fucked up .. Out of all the people in the world I find it very funny that YOU people would side with the fuckin BS racist cops.. They had NO probable cause..But its cool cuz Stress is an OBVIOUS terrorist so its a good thing they fucked with him!
WAY TO GO NYPD!!!
YOU GUYS KICK ASS!!!!
Thank GOD they removed Stress from the Street that night or by god all of the northeast would have been destroyed..

May you dudes get even worse treatment , and I mean that REAL fuckin horror movie good ol boy treatment , down here, then you may see where I am coming from .

'94
*waits for egos to explode and attack lol*

no but I DO hope you guys are ass raped by a pig in a confederate flag.