Yeah..Brand New..lol..

Risk

Lake City Productions
So, as you can obviously see by my signup date i'm brand new lol.. So, where to begin..Ok well, Name's Mike but I go by Risk or Thizzle(Yea, crack jokes I know it's coming lol.) I haven't made music before, but after looking around and reading the 10 reasons why I should, figured this would be a step in the right direction.. I know I need software but which one I'm not sure off..Reason or FL Studio..I don't know which is right for a complete newb..;/. At the moment, I don't have the funds for an actual keyboard so I'm a bit lost with that as well.. I'm looking to learn a helluva lot here and hopefully become a vauled member.. So any advice is good advice..hopefully some of you can point me in the right direction...

Thanks..
~ Risk

Formant024

Digital Smokerings
ill o.g.
congrats!

on being probably the only one who read that piece :)

j/k (@fade

FL or Reason, it doesnt matter
No midi keyboard, it doesnt matter

Pirate both and try em till you have the bucks to decide which one you feel the most. I think most of us have gone that route and ended up with whatever.

Risk

Lake City Productions

Formant024

Digital Smokerings
ill o.g.
^^ Bohme makes nice stuff but i doubt you'll need it, in either FL or reason your pc keyboard will be used a virtual keyboard within the software itself. No need for Yoke/midiox

Risk

Lake City Productions
^^ Bohme makes nice stuff but i doubt you'll need it, in either FL or reason your pc keyboard will be used a virtual keyboard within the software itself. No need for Yoke/midiox

Wait, so.. I don't need to use any kind of Virtual Midi Cable software?
Side-note;
I downloaded FL Studio 10; Producers Edition..and well after seeing what Reason 5(Couldn't find any good copies of the most recent version).. I think it's almost time for me to look up some tutorials..(Or search ILL for them, eh? o_O)

Edit:
I also took the liberty of downloading the Club Charts Refill, Korg Trinity Pro NN-XT, Nice Bytes Studio Line - Super Strings NN-XT Refill & Lex Luger Drum Kit

Any other suggestions?

Cleverwon

Paradigm P
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 74
lol, Thizzle.

Risk

Lake City Productions

Cleverwon

Paradigm P
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 74