Woohoo!! Finally!

Risk

Lake City Productions
Hell yes! By this time next week or the week following I will be the proud owner of my 1st ever Midi-Keyboard. No more attempting(and failing) and trying to make/play melodies with my mouse on reason, no more playing keys on the small keyboard on my laptop! Woooo!

q25_angle_web_md.jpg

ALESIS Q25 USB/MIDI KEYBOARD

That's the baby, right there.

Risk

Lake City Productions
Oh I completely agree 2Good. I got a $50-55 budget.. so with your advice in mind, this is what I considered changing too..Korg - microKEY 37-Key USB MIDI Keyboard

108844535_lg.jpg

Risk

Lake City Productions
Yeah that looks better, will at least be able to try and play with both hands. Still would prefer more keys personally but for a beginner this is a great compromise.

I looked into ones with 40u+ keys, but they were running $110 in the low end. ;/ I wish I could grab one of the nice M-Audios but as you just said, I figured 37 keys should be suffice for a beginner.

I use some old casio thing with midi at home. Am I embarrased?...yes a little...Does it work?....Hell Yeah! 65 keys too.
I think it cost me around £80 Twenty years ago, lol. With inflation and everything you probably couldnt even get one of those for under 100 now.

Risk

Lake City Productions
Shit bro, makes me wanna go look for a Casio controller now lol...I WANNA BE OLD-SKOOL TOO!

members online