who is going to win the Super Bowl

o-a-ksavage

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
The Colts were the best team in the league this year hands down. Unfortunately for them, that doesn't matter, what matters is what you do in the playoffs. The fact that they hadn't played a game that mattered in over a month, along with the distractions of Dungy's son killing himself and Harper getting stabbed by his wife, proved too much for their team to handle. At midseason I thought they were for sure gonna be champs. Now it's wide open, I could easily see any one of these four teams taking that shit.

FuzE

i make beatz
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 99
Relic said:
Yo, I'm telling you... The Panthers WON the Super Bowl.
I'm sorry, it just happens to be their year...
ha!!

I fuckin concur!!!! I been tellin em....

bluchippa5

Golden Ear
ill o.g.
who is on their offense besides jake delhomme and steve smith?????.......hmmm..... oh yeah keary colbert....tough chance..... wont happen....denver murdah erin everybody in the way-"We DEN-VAH!!! the toughest don dada in the league. I murdah for nuting. We kill fah fun. Don't eva,eva, bring scurred business around 'ere ay?!!!!!"

SeveredTies

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Im not even a fan of Carolina and I would bet money that they WILL win the superbowl. I just had some gut feeling at the beginning of the play offs.

Carolina is a Beast!

RIP Bengals and Bears, both my home town teams

FuzE

i make beatz
ill o.g.
bluchippa5 said:
who is on their offense besides jake delhomme and steve smith?????.......hmmm..... oh yeah keary colbert....tough chance..... wont happen....denver murdah erin everybody in the way-"We DEN-VAH!!! the toughest don dada in the league. I murdah for nuting. We kill fah fun. Don't eva,eva, bring scurred business around 'ere ay?!!!!!"

Who want What!!!??!! Only offense is Jake and Steve? We got dis vet named Umm,,, Ricky I think Proehl that is a clutch playmaker I believe. When his number is pulled he can perform. Ok Deshaun Foster is out,,,,COOL. Nick Goings can carry the load. Dude can hold the rock better anyway and I believe he did step in last year when multilple injuries plagued the Panthas and had several 100+ yard running games. But I aint even gonna talk defense cuz I think thats what wins championships. LETS GET IT.

Relic

Voice of Illmuzik Radio
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 83
HAHA!!!! I LOVE it!!!
I know most dont like the Panthers and you think we dont have anyone
but I'm TELLIN ya somthin good now, They are going to win it!!
Like shortfuze said , the team is deep. We got that unexpected shit, somone no one has heard of might get that chance to step up and our guys pull it off!!!
I dont like that fact that they can be the cardiac cats but,
I wouldnt bet against them or I'll be takin ya stax cuz...
:) Its all good though.

Benny BuKu

BAD NEWS
ill o.g.
I think the Steelers are going to win it all....but Carolina's gonna beat the Seahawks...

oh and by the way....I'd like to say PEACE TO THE PATRIOTS....haven't been here in awhile and just wanted to tell BASTARD that....lol

StressWon

www.stress1.com
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 68
Benny BuKu said:
I think the Steelers are going to win it all....but Carolina's gonna beat the Seahawks...

oh and by the way....I'd like to say PEACE TO THE PATRIOTS....haven't been here in awhile and just wanted to tell BASTARD that....lol

I agree you sloppy seasaw soupy sales sasafrass slimy serenading salmon!

go to P's Saturday fuck face!

Benny BuKu

BAD NEWS
ill o.g.
StressWon said:
I agree you sloppy seasaw soupy sales sasafrass slimy serenading salmon!

go to P's Saturday fuck face!

Naaa...just got back from South Beach and I'm in no condition to do anything.....
you sweaty sideways seasaw swallowin silky salamader sushi silver sword sucka

What up STRESS!

B

Burna

i got my money on the SeaHawks. I saw the lastgame, they won(the playoff), and the one before that, they pulled the 1st ever BLOWOUT in like 5yrs i believe.

FuzE

i make beatz
ill o.g.
DS Ent said:
i got my money on the SeaHawks. I saw the lastgame, they won(the playoff), and the one before that, they pulled the 1st ever BLOWOUT in like 5yrs i believe.

Naw man,,,... Carolina just beat the Giants 23-0 in the first round.

Relic

Voice of Illmuzik Radio
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 83
Cough , Cough ,Grabs throat ( stops breathing ) CACK!!! KACK!!!!A LACK!!!!
Oh My God He's choking!!! HELP HIM!!
Dies on his prediction. Ironic his Company name was RIP...
However how cheap for him at the same time for his headstone.
Company Logo on the head stone was generic for the funeral company.
His last words?
"I hope the STEELERS KILL them!!!!"
We Americans apologize for these comments and would like to support
Manchester United at this point in solidarity with our European brothas!!!
ha!
Shit!!!

members online