who is going to win the Super Bowl

B

Burna

ShortFuze said:
Naw man,,,... Carolina just beat the Giants 23-0 in the first round.

Any last word? I beleive it was.. uhm..

HAWKS 34, PANTHERS. 14

*THEY ONLY GOT THAT LAST TOUCH DOWN BC OF A BAD CALL, THERE WAS A FLAG BUT THE REF. PICKED IT BACK UP!*

Relic

Voice of Illmuzik Radio
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 83
Burna said:
Any last word? I beleive it was.. uhm..

HAWKS 34, PANTHERS. 14

*THEY ONLY GOT THAT LAST TOUCH DOWN BC OF A BAD CALL, THERE WAS A FLAG BUT THE REF. PICKED IT BACK UP!*

Thanks Burna..I...I appreciate that..sniff..
Charlotte was a pretty quiet town the day after that game.
I briefly considered filling balloons with the barley and hopified contents of my blatter and going to the stadium to wait for jake but I just got on illmuzik instead.

bluchippa5

Golden Ear
ill o.g.
Relic said:
I briefly considered filling balloons with the barley and hopified contents of my blatter and going to the stadium to wait for jake but I just got on illmuzik instead.

Yeah, as a Bronco fan I would have liked to get a hold of a jake that day too... and i'm not talkin bout the swine...

B

Burna

Relic said:

ur welcome anytime ;) lolo

dj360_iNfInItE1

UNDeRGROUND STaTE of MiND
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 16
dj360_iNfInItE1 said:
First of all, Fuck the Patriots.

They won't beat Indy. I don't see anyone beating Seattle at home so they for sure will go.

If the Colts don't choke against the Steelers this weekend then they make it to the big dance. And in that case, it's a close game with Indy winning it in the end. Whatever the case, Seattle won't win the SB. No NFC team will win for that matter. If the Steelers pull out the upset over the Colts, they will run the tables and win it all. My 2 cents.

I am the prophet. So, I will reiterate - The Steelers are going to win Super Bowl XL.

Vince

2Cool2BeAHebrew
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 1
I guess The Steelers will win.

I WAS RIGHT, OH YEEAH!

B

Burna

Ok Ok, Relic Dont Make Me Say Your Real Name Fam!.. Vince.. -smh- Lol!

A Big..

FUCK YA'LL ‹^› GOES OUT TO ALL THOSE STEELERS FANS,

BTW, THAT CAT STEPED OVER THE LINE OF SCRIMAGE WHEN HE PASSED IT!

OH YA, YA'LL LIKED THAT INTERCEPTION DIDNT YA!

we'll see ya next year ;) if ya make it.

FuzE

i make beatz
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 99
Burna said:
Ok Ok, Relic Dont Make Me Say Your Real Name Fam!.. Vince.. -smh- Lol!

A Big..

FUCK YA'LL ‹^› GOES OUT TO ALL THOSE STEELERS FANS,

BTW, THAT CAT STEPED OVER THE LINE OF SCRIMAGE WHEN HE PASSED IT!

OH YA, YA'LL LIKED THAT INTERCEPTION DIDNT YA!

we'll see ya next year ;) if ya make it.

Yo Burnz we don't mind you coming to chill with us over here in the LOSER section. lol. But hey Its was kind of an unfair matchup anyway being that yall left your 12th man back in the pacific northwest.
Seriously tho, I was pulling for the Hawks to win it in the big game.....Oh Well.

T

The Bastard

the game was terrible, the fans had no class (booing tom ''the dynasty'' brady),the refs cheated,the national anthem was atrocious at best, the half time show was recreation time at a nursing home, and the comercails sucked, i shoulda went to a fuckin movie WORST SUPERBOWL . EVVVVVVVEEEEEEERRR

Precog

I Phantom
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 10
The Bastard said:
the national anthem was atrocious at best
Yeah, every single note they sang, they went all Mariah Carey with it going......'AHHhahhAHahAH'.
Of what I saw of the game though, I thought it was pretty good. But I dont watch any football at all really.
I saw this gadget (whatever that means) play from the steelers which was quality!