who is going to win the Super Bowl

bluchippa5

Golden Ear
ill o.g.
The Bastard said:
mandamyth all you just did was prove that new england is gunna win,the broncos were leading the game but me and you both know an extra 2 minutes in that game and the pats would have led. that last drive was unbelievable .the pats went from 3 points to 20 in less than half of a game while the broncos stayed at 28!

that's cuz we like the lakers were. We only play hard when we have to!!

L. Soul

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
You know you can't really say "if there was an extra two minutes" because NFL teams know how much time there is. If they needed that 2 minutes they shoulda started their 'winning' run 2 minutes earlier.

The Broncos are a strong team. But they're a strong seasonal team. Not a strong championship team.

T

The Bastard

KurtisRich said:
First off...i am a PATRIOTS FAN CUZ I'm from New England... but I had a dream last night that The Steelers and Broncos are going to be in the superbowl...... sad dream...as long as it aint the COLTS... i'm happy
yeah, theres nothing greater than watching peyton mannings dreams get crushed another year. big fuckin weekend commin up kid im gettin myself ready by punching myself in the temple. PRIME TIME GAME

ManDAmyth

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
The Patriots only came back because the Broncos sat on their lead. If you watched the game you knew this, there was never a question that the Broncos completely dominated the Pats.

o-a-ksavage

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
KurtisRich said:
First off...i am a PATRIOTS FAN CUZ I'm from New England... but I had a dream last night that The Steelers and Broncos are going to be in the superbowl...... sad dream...as long as it aint the COLTS... i'm happy

There's only one problem, the Steelers and Broncos are both in the AFC.

bluchippa5

Golden Ear
ill o.g.
o-a-ksavage said:

i wasnt going to say anything---

T

The Bastard

o-a-ksavage said:
lol, maybe he meant afc championship....

dj360_iNfInItE1

UNDeRGROUND STaTE of MiND
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 16
First of all, Fuck the Patriots.

They won't beat Indy. I don't see anyone beating Seattle at home so they for sure will go.

If the Colts don't choke against the Steelers this weekend then they make it to the big dance. And in that case, it's a close game with Indy winning it in the end. Whatever the case, Seattle won't win the SB. No NFC team will win for that matter. If the Steelers pull out the upset over the Colts, they will run the tables and win it all. My 2 cents.

o-a-ksavage

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
KurtisRich said:

Damn man, aside from the AFC thing, helluva call.

L. Soul

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Well now everything I knwe about Football has been crushed. I mean Ok the pats fell. I woulda moved on. Or ok the colts fell. I woulda moved on. But the Pats and Colts fell. Excuse my language, but what the fuck is that? I may have to boycott the superbowl.

L. Soul

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
It ain't hate, it's common knowledge. the NFC is the weaker of the two conferences. Seattle/Carolina vs. Denver/Pittsburgh. Seattle's got the better shot of making it to the superbowl, but c'mon Denver/Pittsburgh are still powerhouses

members online