Who fucks with bikes?

Cleverwon

Paradigm P
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 74
of course! you wont play halfback again and will swear off bikes but you'll be fine!

COOOOOOOOOOOOOOL!!!!!!! lol

Cleverwon

Paradigm P
ill o.g.
i want a hog. I would kill myself on a rice rocket. It's a nice bike tho kid!

Its actually not as fast as it looks yo. its 250 cc's, but they made it look like the 600 and 1000 cc bikes. so its perfect for a new rider. ima put the log in red on it yo.

Cleverwon

Paradigm P
ill o.g.
thats hot. u order the tees yet? The logo is hi res so it should come out fine.

Nah i havent even started looking around yet. i just wanna have it so when im ready its there. yo u build the computer yet?

Cleverwon

Paradigm P
ill o.g.
word. comin thru friday?

Fury

W.W.F.D
ill o.g.

Cleverwon

Paradigm P
ill o.g.

Fury

W.W.F.D
ill o.g.

Sanova

Guess Who's Back
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 9
Rocked my homies Ninja 250 for a minute, i'm tryna get a Yamaha R6..

Cleverwon

Paradigm P
ill o.g.

Cleverwon

Paradigm P
ill o.g.
when yall gonna be online again?
Not that its all that entertaining when everyone leaves to go smoke all night..lol

this friday if stress comes thru!!!! fucker!!

Sanova

Guess Who's Back
ill o.g.
word, what year yo? how did you like it?

It was 1998 ninja 250. its pretty cool, as far as physical appearance, it doesn't look like a super cool R6 or anything but its pretty quick and I'd def recommend it as a first bike.

I'm trying to get an 06+ R6 in raven black... the jump is from the ninja (250cc) to r6 (600cc) ..excited.

Cleverwon

Paradigm P
ill o.g.
It was 1998 ninja 250. its pretty cool, as far as physical appearance, it doesn't look like a super cool R6 or anything but its pretty quick and I'd def recommend it as a first bike.

I'm trying to get an 06+ R6 in raven black... the jump is from the ninja (250cc) to r6 (600cc) ..excited.

YEa, they redesigned the 2008 one and u cant tell it apart from the bigger bikes now. im suped. put a down payment already cuz them shits are sold out everywhere.

Sanova

Guess Who's Back
ill o.g.
YEa, they redesigned the 2008 one and u cant tell it apart from the bigger bikes now. im suped. put a down payment already cuz them shits are sold out everywhere.

Oh damnnnn homie, i just saw the pic of the bike you gettin, how much? I was gonna look into getting a old ass 250 until i can get the r6, but that one is fuckin sexy wth...i'm down to cop that