Who fucks with bikes?

Cleverwon

Paradigm P
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 74
Im copping a Honda Silverwing, just wondering if anyone knows about scooters. I was also looking at the Aprilia Scarabeo 500 and the Piaggio MP3.

Get at me.

Cleverwon

Paradigm P
ill o.g.
@ Relic: Yea i hear ya, thats y im getting a scooter instead of an actual motorcycle.

@Lazy: Yea man they look sick. the downside is theyre expensive to maintain out here since theyre imported from italy.

Pug

IllMuzik Mortician
ill o.g.
My pops had a scooter back in the day, and he got hit by someone going through a red light. Got tossed like 30 feet. Be CAREFUL.

Cleverwon

Paradigm P
ill o.g.
My pops had a scooter back in the day, and he got hit by someone going through a red light. Got tossed like 30 feet. Be CAREFUL.

Yea no doubt man, im basically gonna be riding in my area. I'm shook about getting mamed.

Cleverwon

Paradigm P
ill o.g.
Oh yea shit, wouldn't be too good with the value of the dollar and all too right? That''s real talk..

Word up yo. At least i have 2 Honda bike dealerships within 20 minutes so servicing it should be no prob.

Cleverwon

Paradigm P
ill o.g.
^^^^^ You need to fuck with a chopper or something big like that.

Damn kid, 6' 7"? You can dunk no prob rite?

Cleverwon

Paradigm P
ill o.g.

StressWon

www.stress1.com
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 68
jdscooter.jpg

Cleverwon

Paradigm P
ill o.g.

Cleverwon

Paradigm P
ill o.g.
lol. Imma try and come thru. Weather looks like it wont be too bad. 1 to 3 inches aint shit when you live on a mountain!

Thats a dusting for you lol.