::: White people :::

FuzE

i make beatz
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 99
If it hasnt been mentioned I'd like to add NASCAR to the list of stuff white people like.

but i cant front it's starting to get interesting to me.

Several years ago at my previous employer my department received tickets to go down to the Coca-Cola 600 to sit in the corporate box seats. I have NEVER in my life been so deeply surrounded by so many white people in the pure essence of white peopleness. Talk about being the oddball. But up in that skybox was all free alcohol and food. WooHoo. It was all good. LOL.

Relic

Voice of Illmuzik Radio
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 83
"Geocaching is a treasure hunting game where you use a GPS to hide and seek containers with other participants in the activity. Geocaching.com is the listing ..."

Now that IS some white shit..

I use to bartend in one of the skyboxes short fuze, and thats the way to watch nascar if you feel you must watch nascar

Ominous

OminousRed.com
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 21
haha your kinda white for even knowing what that was!! i had to google it and searching for it in the blackwebportal comes up with nothing!! your lookin suspect

Bwahahahahahaha! If the Savage Garden shit didn't give me away, I knew Geocaching would.

Like I said, I worked with white people for ten years. They try and spring some shit on me from time to time. I worked with this girl Kelly. Her fiance owns AZPunk.com. And she is into tattoos and Roller Derby, just to give you an idea of what I am dealing with.

She tried to get me and my wife into it.

The idea was cool but I am too lazy for that shit. I hate looking for my keys... I ain't looking for no Knick-Knacks.

If it hasnt been mentioned I'd like to add NASCAR to the list of stuff white people like. But i cant front it's starting to get interesting to me.

I had the same reaction to Hockey. I went to my first game about 4 weeks ago. It was pretty dope. I just wish I knew what the fuk was going on. I'd probably be a huge hockey fan if I knew what was going on.

NobleWordz

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 4
"Geocaching is a treasure hunting game where you use a GPS to hide and seek containers with other participants in the activity. Geocaching.com is the listing ..."

Now that IS some white shit..

Thats on some spelunking type shit. Couls merge the 2 Geocaching spelunking.

Ash Holmz

The Bed-Stuy Fly Guy
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 207
fresh baked bread and bread related products (bagels,bran muffins,)
yogurt
egg whites
elen degeneres
getting as close as possible to wild and dangerous animals
traveling to countries at war to "make a difference"
saving money
buying brand new jeans with holes in them
sticking around because they are curious as to what all the blacks,asians, and latinos are running away from.
getting dressed up to have dinner at their own house.

dahkter

Ill Muzikoligist
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 4
My stance is not "Fuck you"; my stance is fuck you; that's why I said "fuck you".

So, sorry if you took offense but not sorry for my opinion, which may or may not be fact, and not sorry for anything I've said.

You are all over the place here. Real simple:
- fuck you is fuck you in any language. watch how you speak to people, don't expect anyone to respect your opinions if you address people in that matter.
- opinion is opinion, fact is fact, don't get it twisted. An opinion is what you think in your own mind, that's it. You got it backwards, you should be sorry for what you've said (or more exactly, how you said it), however you don't need to apologise for your opinion, everyone here is cool, if someone disagrees with what you say, they will let you know, nothing personal, just people discussing things.
- just because I attempted to explain to you why most Americans are not offended by these jokes, don't come at me with these Anti-American racist stereotypes, center of the world bullshit. it's not how I think or live.

I do understand that you have good intentions, and I encourage you to speak your mind wherever you go. As people get older, often they are less vocal about injustice and tend to be quiet when people say offensive or hateful things. I think it's good that you do this, however you're preaching to the choir over here. Illmuzik is a hip hop site. You got all different colors of people here, all united by a love of music, art, culture and life, so this is not the place to get all righteous about your own opinions of what is and is not offensive (again, nothing wrong with your opinion, except in the way in which you state it). Coming in here cursing and yelling is completely unnecessary and only results in you being percieved as a dick, and again, no one gives a fuck about your opinion when you are an asshole to people.

My last advice is this, go over to the foxnews forums and chat with the people over there. Remain calm and logical, have your facts straight, and I think you'd get more satisfaction from debating with them than you would from arguing with people over here. I think most people here agree with your motive, however cursing at people gives people a negative view of you as a person regardless of your positive intent.

EZ (no patronizing LOL)
Jay

Ash Holmz

The Bed-Stuy Fly Guy
ill o.g.
What?!?!! I need to investagate this.......

maybe its coincidence ....but every single white girl that gave me head in my entire life swallowed.... without me asking or anything.. im talking like maybe 7 or 8 chicks. All of them. Coincidence? Who knows... but ive had ONE black girl do it. and that was after like 8 months of dating.

Weird. I know.

DJ Excellence

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 229
I hope your fiancée doesn't have access to ILL or else you're in trouble .....

maybe its coincidence ....but every single white girl that gave me head in my entire life swallowed.... without me asking or anything.. im talking like maybe 7 or 8 chicks. All of them. Coincidence? Who knows... but ive had ONE black girl do it. and that was after like 8 months of dating.

Weird. I know.

Ash Holmz

The Bed-Stuy Fly Guy
ill o.g.
Its my WIFE actually ... lol ... and she is the ONE lmao! .. naw she knows about my past life. I am out da game though. I am not wilding out like i used to. Plus i dont work out anymore and prolly couldnt even bag-em like i used to if I tried my very hardest. At 26, im like the youngest has-been on earth lol.. ......man i really need to stop frequenting this forum

members online