::: White people :::

Ash Holmz

The Bed-Stuy Fly Guy
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 207
the blog is def written by white people .. the creator has his pic on the side .. and hes def white (unless i got seriously fucked up vision) ... now i dont know if all the indivual articles were writen by whites but as a whole the site is ran and operated by a white guy.

AND ITS FUCKIN HILARIOUS

Sincock

Fucking Wankers
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 8
I read "Stuff White People Like" and could not stop from busting up laughing. This is the funniest shit I have read in a while.

Sin... you gotta chill man. Go rent a Richard Pryor, Eddie Murphy or Chris Rock comedy video. Or better yet, rent one of the Dave Chappelle Show DVDs. Or check them out on YouTube.

You gotta understand American humor and the way that the different races here deal with each other-- especially through comedy. I understand your points, but it's different here than in Hong Kong or Australia, wherever you're from. Kick back and go check out some Dave Chappelle on YouTube, specifically where he's a black, blind, white supremacist.

America has a unique situation from the rest of the world regarding its race issues-- and how comedy crosses over.

People from other countries don't understand it as much as they think they do.

Chill, man-- use the anger to write a song.

But I love Richard Pryor and Dave Chappelle and Eddie was a funny mafucca back in the day. Chris Rock had his funny moments but kinda comes across as bitter.

I know the US has a unique situation regarding race issues and I think that's part of why y'all have reacted so strongly to my comments. I really wasn't looking to start anything believe me.

Chrono is right too, asides from the legends mentioned above there are those who just make cheap shots too.

@ Ominous, it's alright mate. I get what you said and I guess it's a bit like that. I have to put up with a lot of racism living here and I am a bit sensitive to it. You're not a dick. Even though I said I wouldn't apologise I will for that cause it was unwarranted.

Sincock

Fucking Wankers
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 8
the blog is def written by white people .. the creator has his pic on the side .. and hes def white (unless i got seriously fucked up vision) ... now i dont know if all the indivual articles were writen by whites but as a whole the site is ran and operated by a white guy.

AND ITS FUCKIN HILARIOUS

That's not the creator of the site. That's a random white man eating an expensive sandwich.

Relic

Voice of Illmuzik Radio
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 83
That's not the creator of the site. That's a random white man eating an expensive sandwich.

Which as a mostly white person I find FUNNY!!!

Steve Erwin was never like this..

If you dont like this shit dont read it..period, no one told you to keep looking at the thread dude..

Ominous

OminousRed.com
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 21
I thought it would be relevant here because of the music lists. The White People blog was just extra shit.

I thought the white people rap list needed some additions. Nobody said anything about Beastie Boys and all the white people I know have a Beastie Boy CD. That is like a road trip necessity. LOL for Shortfuze calling out the Sir Mix Alot joint. I know sore hardcore Oaktown 357 fans that are white but most people I know, white or black, don't remember Oaktown. Jay Z should have been on the list somewhere. Big Pimp'n maybe.

As a black man, I'll say I am in the closet about Phil Collins, Tool, Perfect Circle, Breaking Benjamin, James Blunt, Chris Daughtry, and a few select Elton John joints. There was a Savage Garden song I liked but I won't even admit that here.

And on the White People Blog I added:

Wine Country
Gated Communities
Antiques
Small Hard-to-find, High Priced Restaurants
Boats and Yatchs
Watching Either Serena or Venus Lose
Beauty Pageants
Survival/Tribal TV Shows

Ominous

OminousRed.com
ill o.g.
You just did... lol.

Guess that was my self-conscience confessing. LOL

And Ominous your list you added is hilarious too, thats all real as well.

I worked in an office for ten years and during that time I was the only black person there. I guess that is why I find this list so fukn funny. There were so many times where I literally said to myself, "so this is what white people do".

One time my wife got a gift from her boss. It was a weekend at the Four Seasons hotel. You guys ever been to something like this? All I kept saying was, "This is what white people do with their money?!? They been hiding this shit from us!" Shit was crazy. We had this big ass bathroom. It had a full size tub and then a shower. The shower had a door on it leading where? OUT FUKING SIDE.... to another shower. So you can take a shower outside with nature. And then each room had a private jacuzzi and a fireplace next to it.

Ash Holmz

The Bed-Stuy Fly Guy
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 207
more things white people like from ash holmz

thrift shops ..
crank dat
the electric slide
tying their sneakers really tight
using hand signals while riding thier bike
wearing full spandex while riding their bike
wearing full spandex while jogging
waking up early
walking fast
letting their dogs lick them in the face
swallowing (white women)

edit:
wearing basketball shorts well above the knee caps.
asics
new balance
loft aparments
SANDALS!
taking supplements
doing borat impressions

another edit:

openly talking to their guy friends in public about having anal sex with their wives/girlfriends
dinner parties
telling their friends that "they love them"
kegstands
red plastic cups at parties
grunting and screaming (just noise, not words) at each other before they fight
grunting and screaming at each other once the fight has been broken up and they have been pulled apart
draft beer
keeping up do date with stats from sports that they dont play or watch.

Ominous

OminousRed.com
ill o.g.
guilty...
man vs. wild= the illest shit ever.
just because i have this weird fear that the nuclear apocalypse is coming and im gonna need to know all that...

You are killing me man. Hilarious. I watch them for the same reasons even though I am black. I'll be like, "Now I know what to do if I fall into an icy lake or if I fall into some quicksand. If I am in the middle of the jungle and if I see a dead Zebra, I should totally tear off chunks of his ass and put them in my pocket for later when I get hungry."

Lets face it, if it weren't for white people who would never get to see shows like Fight Quest.

Kontents

I like Gearslutz
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 5

thrift shops ..
walking fast
swallowing (white women)

LMAO!!!!!! HAHAHAHA

Ominous

OminousRed.com
ill o.g.

thrift shops ..
crank dat
the electric slide
tying their sneakers really tight
waking up early
walking fast
swallowing (white women)

I laughed loud as hell. Sneakers real tight... geeezus. Waking up early. Comedy.

Vampires
Margaritas or Vodka
Spring Break
Fanny Packs
Jeeps and Subarus
Saucony Shoes
Small Dogs

Chrono

polyphonically beyond me
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 5
i run on a treadmill while watching netflix
then listen to records while roughing up my suspect

i also drink green tea while eating streamed rice
then make beats for lyrics that some consider nice

what race am i?

Vampires, Small Dogs

haha Vampires and Small Dogs are definitley white as hell!! :)

Relic

Voice of Illmuzik Radio
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 83
LMAO yall are killing me...

Its Raining here, the black folks will appreciate that rain is somthing else that white people like!
Sistas aint gettin that hair wet for nothin!! LOL

i run on a treadmill while watching netflix
then listen to records while roughing up my suspect

i also drink green tea while eating streamed rice
then make beats for lyrics that some consider nice

what race am i?

Japanese.

members online