Where my techies at?

Cleverwon

Paradigm P
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 74
Anyone else here a gadget nerd like myself?

I just bought a network surveillance camera w/ sound and a keyless fingerprint deadbolt lock for the crib.

Cleverwon

Paradigm P
ill o.g.
fucking nerd. Ill still break in and rob ur ass.

Come thru, see if you make it past the brass nuks, knives, pepper spray and 1,000,000 volt stun gun.

Cleverwon

Paradigm P
ill o.g.
Thats cool shit, I cant afford all the latest gadget shit...I just use a full grown male Sea Lion to protect the crib.

Stress still doin that shit on the side?? I thought he just got a promotion. :scratches head:

Fade

The Beat Strangler
Administrator
illest o.g.
Nerd. All this shit is useless once I cut the power to your crib. Then I'll pull a stealth move and rob the rest of your gadgets.

Cleverwon

Paradigm P
ill o.g.
Nerd. All this shit is useless once I cut the power to your crib. Then I'll pull a stealth move and rob the rest of your gadgets.

I'll make a Moosehead Beer trail leading to a lions den. You canadians cannot resist!

Cleverwon

Paradigm P
ill o.g.
oouch. I love this site for the random totally unexpected lol moments.
Lol, thats my brotha thats why. Dont worry, you can expect him to refer to my asian-ness when he sees this thread.

Cleverwon

Paradigm P
ill o.g.

Cleverwon

Paradigm P
ill o.g.
Or a dog, or a cat, just needs soy sauce...
Send me that accp, everybodies playing hacky sack with it!

Get at Buku on that, its his shit, he knows the deal.

Cleverwon

Paradigm P
ill o.g.
Im siccing my sea lion on buku, yo you need to post that tazing vid still!

Yea yo, i lost that shit cuz it was on my old camera. but im tryin to make a new one. lol. i got my cousin tazin himself on new years, but he was so drunk he had a calm ass "ow" reaction lol.