Cleverwon

Paradigm P
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 74

Ash Holmz

The Bed-Stuy Fly Guy
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 207
Sea Lions are the shit ... i went to sea world last summer and saw the sea lion show .. they picked me to be included in the show lol... the funny thing about that whole trip .. is that evrywhere i went .. (magic kingdom, epcot, mgm, universal) .. i was always asked to be included in the show lmao .. like it was affirmative action week for amusement parks or something lol..

Attachments

• 8-27-2007-171.jpg
    8-27-2007-171.jpg
    138.3 KB · Views: 132

Cleverwon

Paradigm P
ill o.g.
Sea Lions are the shit ... i went to sea world last summer and saw the sea lion show .. they picked me to be included in the show lol... the funny thing about that whole trip .. is that evrywhere i went .. (magic kingdom, epcot, mgm, universal) .. i was always asked to be included in the show lmao .. like it was affirmative action week for amusement parks or something lol..

LMAO, affirmative action.

LDB

Banned
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 73

Ash is that you in the middle. All 3 of u look like tripplets with those big water heads....lol...j/k

Cleverwon

Paradigm P
ill o.g.

Cleverwon

Paradigm P
ill o.g.
So can I get a job making those digits too or what?

Lol. If I could hook you up Rel you know I would brotha!!!

Cleverwon

Paradigm P
ill o.g.
damn yall got me ... PA ... that shit looks hot .. them projector joints are no joke ... makes u never want to leave the room lol..

Yea man, i got this big ass speaker thats gonna be behind the screen to. This should eliminate the problem of wifey wanthing to watch the WE channel and shit. haha.