Whats ya fav part when makin ya beats

hpnotiq

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
for me its just when i got some drums layed down and im tryin to fuck with a melody and it pops out at me and my head just starts noddin and shit.

bhunt

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
hearing that dope sample. Ain't nothing like it. Hearing that sample you know ain't nobody fucked with before

MarkN

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 55
yea when you hear a part of a record play and your head has already cut it up and your like oh shit and yourscrambling towards the mpc to get that shit recorded and chopped up ready ! and then once its chopped and looped and you put sum drums down the first time you get a basic idea of the beaT !

T

The Bastard

I Like Hearin The Difference Compression Does To A Kick Drum, Can Make Drums Sounding Very Ameature To Very Pro In Less Than A Minute

Chrono

polyphonically beyond me
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 5
i like the infinite possibilities. me as an mc see's that it only take a kick an snare to bust originality.. so the very fact that i can make more than a kick an a snare invigerates me. unfortunetly i'm not comfortable mc'ing because i doubt myself(in the past). what scares me is that i don't care about mc'ing anymore because i don't have motivation to show my originality because what i show they don't care to see. i'm more of a trekkie but these masses have no jedi in'em.

O-H-TEN

aka Tha' NVZABLE DRAGON
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 3
Strings do it for me. For me the strings set the mood of the beat (when they're used) and they just seem to move me some how.
ONE

Precog

I Phantom
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 10
When ive got my sample playing and I compose something over it. When I hear them together and they fit absouletly perfectly, I just love it.

Vince

2Cool2BeAHebrew
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 1
Hmm, when I've heard a sample I know I just have to use, but when I start chopping and re-arranging it just doesn't sound good, until I change the pattern slightly and you get like a "yeah, finally!"

Big Tone

You done fucked up
ill o.g.
when i learn something new

Fury

W.W.F.D
ill o.g.
Layin the sample out cuz i knoe where ima go wit it as soon as i do it

sYgMa

Making head bangers!!!
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 26
when I have the basic structure of the beat and I mess with it..., going in all sorts of direction...

That's nice!