Whats ur Favorite Piece of Equipment? and why?

Formant024

Digital Smokerings
ill o.g.
ART MPC 4000 said:
Mpc 60 W/ 950

Theres Not Another Piece Of Equiptment Out There That Can Do The Ammount Of Stuff That This Duo Can Do

Like, wasnt the mpc60 already equiped with an equal of 2 x a 950?

jaydub23510

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Yo definition can you chop up your samples with the ASR-X, I have the EPS 16+ it's nice but it's not easy to do all I wanna with it, I want the red ASR-X pro so bad I'd beat somebody up for it (lol) don't need it's sequencer, my favorite piece right now would have to be my BOSS DR-5 without it I couldn't make any drum tracks

C

cochese44

As much as i love my MPC, I gotta say FL Studio is my favorite right now...mainly because I just got Sample Tank 2XL and it has a ridiculous amount of quality sounds

Chisel

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
My favorite piece of equipment is my Yamaha RM1x sequencer/remixer. It's the heart of my home studio and it's where I compose all of my songs. If I was stuck on a desert island with a power generator and studio speakers, I'd take my RM1x :)

mArkoFdAbEaTz

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
my mpc2kxl..aint nothing like it.

A

ACEBEATZ

favorite is...

My monitors,it's the technician swiss-knife.

Once you know em, you can bring the sound where you want to.

Holla Ace

sYgMa

Making head bangers!!!
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 26
Yo, what's that Sample Tank? I have FL, but not that...looks nice, from what I read

2_nice

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
asr10......... am without for the time being but really for me the asr10 is the weapon of choice chosen over an mpc and any mpc

TKNK

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
My Korg Triton Classic 61 keyboard for life!
it was my first expensive proffessional workstation with everything,
even wit these new boards out they dont offer that original tru 44khz 16bit analog FACTORY sound
or even touch screen.

E

Equality 7-2521

well i love the simplicity of the mpc but have found lately that it has been limiting me. So ive decided to sell my mpc and use reason 2.5 since it has lots more options than the mpc even though it isnt quit as simple.

and i love my decks heaps

Ozmosis

Sound Tight Productions
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 201
My favorite piece of equipment now is my mpc1k, I can use it for almost anything. I play a few notes(melody) on my keybord then record it into the mpc1k and some drums and a beat is made. Easy to use and you dont have to mess around figureing stuff out losing creativity time once you get the hang of it.

"The Oz"

G-French

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
I think my fav has to be my records. They are my sound libary. And I bet one one in the world has all the same sound as me.