Whats ur Favorite Piece of Equipment? and why?

young_keyz

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
i would say my mpc but i really only use that like a drum machine so i must say my motif es. To me any keyboard with a god amount of sounds in it is timeless, because what you the person can get from it is you just learn how to really use it. I just like the kid with the triton, i feel like my motif is my first love.

DJFANTOM

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
My favorite piece is my Turntables. When ever I'm havin a creative block I can just put on some break beats and start scratchin and dats gets my creative juices flowin. Besides I'm a dj 1st so ..... Oh yeah and my computer. All this hardwear vs software. Ur computer IS Hardwear
Like a keyoard or drum machine is hard ware dat runs only 1 "program" well your computer is hard ware that runs many programs. But its all THE SAME THING Hard ware that runs a program to make music. Think about it.

F

fade502

DJFANTOM said:
Like a keyoard or drum machine is hard ware dat runs only 1 "program" well your computer is hard ware that runs many programs. But its all THE SAME THING Hard ware that runs a program to make music. Think about it.

Been trying to convince people of that forever...

My choice is the PMC-06... slim, sexy, great cuts, easy to carry, great preamp, strong fade, a well concieved piece of equipment.

NOW SOMEONE TELL THOSE NO-TALENT ASS CLOWNS TO PUT A DECENT 3 BAND EQ ON IT!!!

DJFANTOM

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
fade502 said:
Been trying to convince people of that forever...

My choice is the PMC-06... slim, sexy, great cuts, easy to carry, great preamp, strong fade, a well concieved piece of equipment.

NOW SOMEONE TELL THOSE NO-TALENT ASS CLOWNS TO PUT A DECENT 3 BAND EQ ON IT!!!

Werd Fade I've used many scratch mixers includin the vestax 05,06,07,007 etc... And all da ranes includin da ttm 54 and 56, literaly every scratch mixer ever released in the us in the last 10 yrs. And my Favorite is the 06 aw man its slim and sexy.lol like u said all it needs is a 3 band eq . My favorite 3 band eq 1 is the rane ttm 56 tho. .... Tell me this why did a lounge that didn't want me to scratch @ all durin the partie have that mixer and da tables battle style ? Dats like torture for a dj. Lol

F

fade502

I could be worse... they could have wanted you to mix scratch style, but had a 19 inch numark with a whack fader and the turtables turned happy house style.

Count your blessings :)

D

D-man

gotta be my akai s950 12bit warmth and grit it pisses all over the my akai s2000 for functionality and sound

DJFANTOM

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
fade502 said:
I could be worse... they could have wanted you to mix scratch style, but had a 19 inch numark with a whack fader and the turtables turned happy house style.

Count your blessings :)

Lol been in that situation many times also.
Dats even more torture.lol well not realy cause a partner of mine actually pulled of a beat juggle routine on a set like that. Lol.

T

The Bastard

all i need is this life of sin is my mpc1k and my turntable ,and vinyls of course

MaximeRobin

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
my sp303. I won't do real work on it tho. But I find it so fun to find ways to make a beat happen even if the thing is so limited. It forces my to be creative. And usually, I take my little sp303 beats and take them to the next level with my computer with great results.