whats up with kobe?

Guevara

BETTER THAN YESTERDAY
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 34
THE MAiN PRoBLEM WiTH KoBE iS THAT HES A BiTCH.
AND ALL oF HiS RECENT TRoUBLES GoES To SHoW THAT HE SHoULD HAVE WENT To CoLLEGE AFTER ALL.

KoBE MY MAN YoU NEED TO Do SoME MAJoR MATURiNG oVER THE NEXT ALL-STAR BREAK.
LEBRoN JAMES iS FoR REAL, CANT HATE oN THE NiGGA No MoRE.

RELEASE; WATCH EVERYBoDY JUMP BACK oN RAY ALLENS DiCK NoW.

bigdmakintrax

BeatKreatoR
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 123
Hey man I ain't know that there was so many people that were gonna catch feelings over just telling it like it is with Kobe.......ya know....I ain't the only person that states these exact facts....Kobe is cool with me....but with all those that have dreams someday that Kobe will rival Jordan I gotta burst that bubble.....(someday is a big word and ways off if he remains on a team that will allow him to rival or surpass Jordan)..but to enforce what I said...read the last line of the this article...starting at the bottom then read the very last sentence then read it from the top, they break it down in very good terms ......Jordan never let any kind of infighting destroy the team...the team is always more important....no matter if 1 person scores all of the points...hahahahaha
http://www.usatoday.com/sports/columnist/zillgitt/2004-06-15-zillgitt_x.htm

Cold Truth

IllMuzik Moderator
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 25
fuck ray allen. he has never, and will never, do anything worthwhile in the league. couldnt stand his ass in milwauke, either. now thats a bitch if i ever saw one in the league.

kobe is still the best guard and a top five player, and among the most complete players in the league.

when was the last time ray allen got ripped, and ran the other gu ydown the length of the court to swat his shit? that will never, ever, ever happen for ray allen. i have seen kobe make that same play three times this year.

who has even compared him to jordan? i pointed out that jordan had his own share of problems that no body talks to. people, yes, even sports writers, have a short term memory. jordans teamates hated him.

nobody compared them as players. who does compare to jordan? nobody. but kobe is a great player in his own right..... is he not great simply because he isnt mike?

hell mike didnt win his first title till he was 28.

magic won 5 titles on hall-of-fame littered teams, so dont give me the "he had shaq" excuse, becausemagic had better teams then either kobe or mike, and shaq didnt win shit till kobe became his own force and phil became his coach.

bigdmakintrax

BeatKreatoR
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 123
The key is chemistry....The Bulls were able to maintain the right balance and win and keep winning no matter what.....The Lakers tried to do that and they were pretty good at it for a little while....but I think that off the break the bad blood between Kobe and Shaq set the tone for what we see right now, their team bond was very weak to begin with........and I also think that when Kobe got into that whole mess the rest of the team felt letdown over that......

Cold Truth

IllMuzik Moderator
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 25
that article makes some valid points, however.......

the lakers dominated finals games- well, shaq dominated finals games so thoroughly because he had weak opposition.

look at the games that got them there. kobe highlights are many, and he did much of the heavy lifting- offesnively and defensively- that GOT them into the finals, against far better opponets then shaq would dominate in the finals. kobe dominated the bigger, deeper, more talented teams in the playoffs- spurs, kings, blazers, rockets, t wolves. shaq dominated the weaker, slower, older, thinner teams- jersey (not older), philly, indy.

thing is, the media is who gives the "next jordan" hype, and now kobe gets penalized for not meeting their hopes to that measure. he is a great player in his own right, and when the lakers pull out a 50 win season this year and the lakers get back to making deep playoff runs next year, will we still bitch about him not being as great as jordan? cant he just be great on his own, or does he have to surpass jordan to gain any respect? he cant do that. nobody can. the bar was set way too high, as bron will see for himself. but bron will be great too; are we gonna hold him to jordans accomplishments in measuring his own greatness 10 years from now?

M

MIKELABZ

bigdmakintrax said:
The key is chemistry....The Bulls were able to maintain the right balance and win and keep winning no matter what.....The Lakers tried to do that and they were pretty good at it for a little while....but I think that off the break the bad blood between Kobe and Shaq set the tone for what we see right now, their team bond was very weak to begin with........and I also think that when Kobe got into that whole mess the rest of the team felt letdown over that......

IM LOOKING AT SHAQ...HE AINT NECESSARILY THE NICEST PERSON.. HE STARTED MANY FIGHTS IN HIS PRIME.. EVEN WITH HIS OWN TEAMATES.. AND WHO WOULDNT? THE DUDE IS LIKE A BOOGEY MAN... PEOPLE SEEM TO TURN THE OTHER WAY WHEN THEY SEE SHAQ GOING AFTER BRAD MILLER OR SOME OTHER SHIT LIKE THAT... WHY? CAUSE THEY WERE WINNING... AND HE WAS THE FRANCHISE... PEOPLE DIDNT BITCH SHAQ OUT CAUSE HE WAS THE BUILDING BLOCK... THEY WANTED HIM TO STAY APPEASED CAUSE HE KEPT THEM WINNING... BUT KOBE WAS THE WHIPPING BOY.. THEY COULDNT WHIP SHAQ SO THEY STARTED TO BEAT ON KOBE... ITS AS SIMPLE AS THAT... KOBE IS ONE PART OF THE EQUATION.. IN SOME WAYS HE'S GETTING A BAD RAP FROM POLITICS THAT WEREN'T IN HIS FAVOR TO BEGIN WITH... ALL IN ALL... HE'S A COCKY KID... HE DIDNT RAPE THAT GIRL... HE FUCKED HER... KARL MALONE AINT GOOD ANYMORE SO WHY JOCK HIM FOR PLAYING TIME?... SHAQ IS JUST A BULLY... AND THE LAKERS WERENT GONNA BE A CHAMPIONSHIP FRANCHISE FOREVER SO TIME MOVES ON...STOP TRYING TO KICK A GUY WHILE HE'S DOWN...

AI WAS DOWN AND THEN CAME UP... KOBE WAS UP AND NOW HE'S COMING DOWN... HOW IRONIC...

Freakwncy

IllMuzik Moderator
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 17
Here's why Kobe came out and said i'm sorry .>> "These are our Heroes" - NAS

and Dont forget MJ was catch cheating on his wifey too... > Ol' Heads know!

Ominous

OminousRed.com
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 21
^^^I was bugg'n out when I heard that Nas track. he went straight for Kobe's jugular. I never liked Kobe, but I would never wish this kinda sh*t on anyone. I neve thought so great of him so I aon't shocked that all this is coming out.

What really bothers me about the situation is that this stupid ass gossip is robbing talented players of their shine. Teams ike the Sonics are going off but when you talk to Ray Allen, you gotta get a question about Kobe.

Players like Amare Stoudamire are going off and not getting as much highlight time as they should. I remember in Lebron's first game against Phoenix when Amare went off, all they could do was ask him about Lebron. Like three questions in a row. Amare kept giving the same generic answer. Then he looked at the camera and laughed like "how many more questions are you gonna ask me, the Player of the Game, about Leron James?"

M

MIKELABZ

Ominous said:
^^^I was bugg'n out when I heard that Nas track. he went straight for Kobe's jugular. I never liked Kobe, but I would never wish this kinda sh*t on anyone. I neve thought so great of him so I aon't shocked that all this is coming out.

What really bothers me about the situation is that this stupid ass gossip is robbing talented players of their shine. Teams ike the Sonics are going off but when you talk to Ray Allen, you gotta get a question about Kobe.

Players like Amare Stoudamire are going off and not getting as much highlight time as they should. I remember in Lebron's first game against Phoenix when Amare went off, all they could do was ask him about Lebron. Like three questions in a row. Amare kept giving the same generic answer. Then he looked at the camera and laughed like "how many more questions are you gonna ask me, the Player of the Game, about Leron James?"

THATS SO BIG OF NAS PICKING ON A GUY WHO AINT EVEN ON THE SAME RAP LEVEL...

Guevara

BETTER THAN YESTERDAY
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 34
Cold Truth said:
when was the last time ray allen got ripped, and ran the other gu ydown the length of the court to swat his shit? that will never, ever, ever happen for ray allen. i have seen kobe make that same play three times this year.

YEAH, iVE BEEN SEEiNG KoBE GETTiNG STRiPPED A LoT ATELY ToO....

DAMN KoBE
iN HiGH SCHoOL YoU WAS THE MAN KoBE
WHAT THE FUCK HAPPENED To YoU???

ViNCE iN NEW JERSEY
RAY ALLEN - THE BEST oVERALL PLAYER iN THE WEST.
DoNT SLEEP oN STEVE NASH.
LEBRoN MiGHT BE THE FUCKiN MVP, iTS oNLY DECEMBER BUT HES KiLLiNG.

SHAQ HAS BEEN To THE FiNALS WiTHoUT KoBE, REMEMBER oRLANDo.
KoBE WoNT BE WoNT SEE A CHAMPiONSHiP ANY TiME SoON, SAY THE NEXT 5-7 YEARS EVEN.
ASSUMiNG THAT THEY CAN MAKE iT To THE FiNALS WHiCH THEY CANT AND WoNT BE ABLE To Do FoR ANoTHER 3-4.

THE LEAGUE iS WiDE oPEN.

SEATTLE;

M

MIKELABZ

Guevara said:
YEAH, iVE BEEN SEEiNG KoBE GETTiNG STRiPPED A LoT ATELY ToO....

DAMN KoBE
iN HiGH SCHoOL YoU WAS THE MAN KoBE
WHAT THE FUCK HAPPENED To YoU???

ViNCE iN NEW JERSEY
RAY ALLEN - THE BEST oVERALL PLAYER iN THE WEST.
DoNT SLEEP oN STEVE NASH.
LEBRoN MiGHT BE THE FUCKiN MVP, iTS oNLY DECEMBER BUT HES KiLLiNG.

SHAQ HAS BEEN To THE FiNALS WiTHoUT KoBE, REMEMBER oRLANDo.
KoBE WoNT BE WoNT SEE A CHAMPiONSHiP ANY TiME SoON, SAY THE NEXT 5-7 YEARS EVEN.
ASSUMiNG THAT THEY CAN MAKE iT To THE FiNALS WHiCH THEY CANT AND WoNT BE ABLE To Do FoR ANoTHER 3-4.

THE LEAGUE iS WiDE oPEN.

SEATTLE;

VINCE NEEDS TO GET BACK INTO FORM....
RAY ALLEN IS GOOD BUT I'D RATHER HAVE DUNCAN, PLUS ALLEN LOST LAST NIGHT...
NASH RUNNING CIRCLE AROUND DEFENSES...
LEBRON DOING ALL THE LIL THINGS TO MAKE IT BIG...
SHAQ NEEDS THE ATTENTION OF L.A. FANS...
KOBE DIDNT RAPE THAT GIRL AND WILL BE IN THE FINALS WHEN HE GETS A BIG MAN WHO AINT 181971718 YEARS OLD....

members online