What y'all think is the best album at the moment?

berserk

Monster Music
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 33
ghostface... ill bill... d12 album is fucking weak... i have to admit i'm playing lloyd banks album... but in my stereo right now is The Sagas Of Klashnekoff....

eXampuL_oNe

LOW-PRO
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 21
Stat Quo- Underground Atlanta Mixtape vol. 3. Some gutter durty south shit.. But yo this cat is straight hip hop, fa real. Alot of cat's dislike him but he's Dre's latest discovery and I know from that he'll be big!

Cold Truth

IllMuzik Moderator
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 25
the new eric sermon is dope, dope, DOPE. the sean paul sampled song is dope, you would be suprised (for all you sean paul haters, myself included) this album is the best overall album i have heard thus far, but i will have to wait for the roots to drop this july. also, check out the halftooth records compilation.

brooklynstyle

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
oh yeah the royce's album is tight. I'm feeling missy too. She got some tight ass beats.

D

Deez

C'mon guys... Kanye West ... College Dropout, it's off the chain.... tightest production ive heard in a while. Black Sheep's dope.
Cee-lo green's the soul machine is tight as well.. ouyeeee!!

ill o.g.
Battle Points: 3
Best Of 2004

My personal favorites thus far (2004) are:

1. Illogic: Celestial Clockwork

2. Greenhouse Effect: Life Sentences

massikrbeats

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 1
The Pretty Toney LP

inspectah wu said:
the pretty toney album

I'm gonna have to agree with that one again. I'm glad everyone is feelin' that album, because over the last few years, I've been scared to buy albums, judging by all of the wack *ish* that's been comin' out lately.

i decided to go on ahead and cop da pretty toney joint. I got mad respect for ghost face now. i mean who doesn't? but i've built a newfound respect for him because he knows how to make an interesting album. Here are a few things I was feelin about the album:

1. originality
2. not too many guest appearances (shout outs to D-block!)
3. crazy production
4. ghost's accurate, funny, precise, don't-give-a-f*** flow
5. both singles and videos were hot as hell

What isn't there about this album that most LPs lack today. HoLla Back

E

Equality 7-2521

good call FTdub.

i forgot to mention Brother Ali....Shadows On The Sun

D

djhappee

hmmm....

i like a lot of stuff. from a grip of diff genres, just ask which. lol.

members online