What y'all think is the best album at the moment?

Cleverwon

Paradigm P
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 74
Immortal Technique: Revolutionary Vol. 1 & 2 haven't left my cd player for awhile now. On some new shit, aint nothing fucking with Masta Killa and Ghost's new ones.

D

Dave

aint really been any notable hip hop releases in ages in my opinion. New okayplayer compliation is good an im at sill listenin to Dilated Peoples Neighborhood Watch.

Radiohead hail to the thief and and libertines up the bracket are both constently in my CD player as well

C

Copenhagen

Haven't checked Dilated yet. I'm sure I'll like it. I've either checked or have Meth's, Ghostface's, Pete Rock's etc...and they are all good. However, not much you haven't heard before...and I think, I hope, that's why Big Gipp's album appeals to me somehow...normally, his style ain't so much my style.
Oh yeah, and I personally think the Scott Storch beat for the new Terror Squad single is dope.

DJDRAGN9

The Don Gorgon
ill o.g.
out of the recent ones im feelin ghost's new joint but i heard any real quiality releases in a minute

Chedda

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 5
masta killas no said date is off the hook, easily my favourite album for the moment and will be for a while. production, lyrics, and wu collabs are ill.

bluntology

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
cormegas new cd / mixtape project legal hustle shit is fire

the song with ghost on that shit is craaaayzee

ill o.g.
Pete Rock - Soul Survivor II
Ghostface - Pretty Toney

Those 2 i think are the best out right now.
I heard Meths album wasnt as good as the 36 Chambers Meth, and i got D12World and it was a letdown cuz i was expecting a devils night pt.2.

D

Droopz

The Best album personally for me at the moment is the STARVING ARTIST CREW - up pops the sac. I haven't heard beats like this for a long time, plus they have know how to rhyme. I believe Thes-one from for P.U.T.S. had a alot of influence the the production side.
Midwest is comin up. Check it out if u have the chance.

dj ShorTbuS

Cold Get Retarded
ill o.g.
the new DJ Numark mix cd is pretty dope. there's a lot of old school funk on it that he's cuttin up. there's also a good section of foreign hip hop. i can't understand a word they sayin but the beats are fire.

B

Boltz

Royce da 5-9's album rips (don't know if it counts as new). Lloyd Banks album is alright. I was totally disappointed with Drag-On's and Twista's albums.

massikrbeats

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 1
I'm gonna have to agree. I haven't heard Masta Killa's joint, but the Ghostface joint....go ahead and cop that if you haven't. This album seriously made me wanna get the poundin on some pads and its the music's orginal....definite heavy-hitter!