Week of July 10, 2007

Status
Not open for further replies.

Daikomo

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Is there anyway to Harmonize a sample.. i tried pitching one up and one down to harmonize but it's not really working

LDB

Banned
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 73
Is there anyway to Harmonize a sample.. i tried pitching one up and one down to harmonize but it's not really working

u might have to pitch it tune and a few other things do get it to fit. I'm still try to master that myself...I'm getting better every day. What are u working with....analog or software?

objektivone

Beatmaker
ill o.g.
It's going to be hard to get a perfect harmony just because there are so many frequencies that go into making one sound, especially with a sample that has multiple instruments. You have a better shot with using single hits of single instruments.

Iszazial

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
thanks for the feed back. it sometimes seems impossible to judge a beat letalone judge it in 1 session. my beat was obviously a lil quick as i set it about 205 bpm lol. and for the bit on the compressor on my kicks and snares, basicly i just got carried away on matchin cents on the pitch for the sample and cutting so i forgot to get back to the beat unfortunatly i suppose. there is no eq other then some filter and eq on the beat and alot of pitch work lol.

either way thats what makes me come back here. showin beats to friends just dont work when they dont know nothing but here its usually clean feed back.

LDB

Banned
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 73
thanks for the feed back. it sometimes seems impossible to judge a beat letalone judge it in 1 session. my beat was obviously a lil quick as i set it about 205 bpm lol. and for the bit on the compressor on my kicks and snares, basicly i just got carried away on matchin cents on the pitch for the sample and cutting so i forgot to get back to the beat unfortunatly i suppose. there is no eq other then some filter and eq on the beat and alot of pitch work lol.

either way thats what makes me come back here. showin beats to friends just dont work when they dont know nothing but here its usually clean feed back.

usually! lol

Status
Not open for further replies.