Warzone Beat Battle - May 24-25, 2024

Status
Not open for further replies.

Iron Keys

ILLIEN MBAPPÉ
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 567
Only had a quick glimpse at the final beats but could tell was Arvin and 2G... initial thought was either was worthy winner. Only listening out of phone speaker, but great beats guys.

I wasn't sure about my beat, but this is my highest Warzone placement without winning.

Love.

Iron Keys

ILLIEN MBAPPÉ
ill o.g.
@Iron Keys the mix was really on point.

Thanks brother.
This new stage of my mix journey almost feels like starting from scratch but equipped with the knowledge to really drive forward. Feel like I'm gaining something each mix that I do; whether that's the way I'm hearing and using reverb differently, or getting my low end to translate well --- in fact the main thing I'm noticing from my mixes right now is translating well across various systems.

I think now I need to get my music itself back to and then up another level, it's not quite where I want it right now; ill is a good judgement for me right now, 'cause everyone's really impressing me with what they're making. And I need to get back to semi impressing myself.

Thanks brother.
This new stage of my mix journey almost feels like starting from scratch but equipped with the knowledge to really drive forward. Feel like I'm gaining something each mix that I do; whether that's the way I'm hearing and using reverb differently, or getting my low end to translate well --- in fact the main thing I'm noticing from my mixes right now is translating well across various systems.

I think now I need to get my music itself back to and then up another level, it's not quite where I want it right now; ill is a good judgement for me right now, 'cause everyone's really impressing me with what they're making. And I need to get back to semi impressing myself.
I really liked your beat, the way its constructed, the only thing that let it down for me was the snare timing, the snares feel a bit late at times.

Back To The Future Nike GIF

Iron Keys

ILLIEN MBAPPÉ
ill o.g.
These are actual high fatality Warzones...

Imagine you come up against Arvin, you get through that, then you have to go up against Iron Keys, then you somehow manage to get past that and now you're up against Delta and 2Good..

Fade... Where's the humanity?!

These new illiens going to get torched n scorched.

A Warzone with those bad boys in the finals, and that's not even our full roster of Beatmurderers

Iron Keys

ILLIEN MBAPPÉ
ill o.g.
I really liked your beat, the way its constructed, the only thing that let it down for me was the snare timing, the snares feel a bit late at times.

Appreciate you.
The occasional late snares were by design. I'm a big fan of 'em. I'm gonna have another listen when I've forgotten about this beat, as nothing was jumping out at me - I'll see if they feel wonky to me

Earsblower

ILLIEN
Battle Points: 55
Wondering if anyone would be willing to give some feedback on my beat, what went wrong or wasn't on par ? Whatever you can think of. As you might (or not) know I'm still fairly new to this about 1 year and a half experience and mostly on a (very) part time so I try as much as I can during my free time but you know how life is... Anyway I digress, I would like to improve my sounds so was wondering if you could pitch in. For perspective I recently started fiddling with EQ/Frequencies, Delay/Reverbs and getting a bit a hang of it. Appreciate your time !

Earsblower

ILLIEN
Battle Points: 55
These are actual high fatality Warzones...

Imagine you come up against Arvin, you get through that, then you have to go up against Iron Keys, then you somehow manage to get past that and now you're up against Delta and 2Good..

Fade... Where's the humanity?!

These new illiens going to get torched n scorched.

A Warzone with those bad boys in the finals, and that's not even our full roster of Beatmurderers
Funny cause @Delta_Nine took me out of the 2 last warzones so much respect haha.

Iron Keys

ILLIEN MBAPPÉ
ill o.g.
Funny cause @Delta_Nine took me out of the 2 last warzones so much respect haha.
He does that.

I think I beat him this one but then got beat by Arvin.

It's like Wrestlemania or something in here

Then Arvin was like whew got past Iron Keys final will be a walk in the park... then the Undertaker theme song came on and he's up against 2Good.

No easy W.

Status
Not open for further replies.