Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks to everyone! And its crazy I won one day before my Birthday :D
Happy Birthday GIF by Hello All
#piscesseason

Congrats @K-waz obvious winner i think

@Armani inspired or?

Nothing here yet.

I smell your intention to be that of a snake but nevertheless, to an extent yea. maybe not exactly survival-inspired but defo mobb deep inspired. I'm workin on this boob bap album with one of the lads and been in that whole east coast mindset. somewhere in the middle of that I just heard this one john zorn record (Between two worlds, absolute banger) and I instantly thought havoc would probably pitch this the fuck down and go all "t t ch t, t t ch t" and I did the deed. we have like 20 beats on the project soundin somethin like this or at least in the same sub-genre so far, half of them unused.

also can u like add my name to the re-upload at least :wtf:

Last edited:

Ys Man

ILLIEN
Battle Points: 21
I smell your intention to be that of a snake but nevertheless, to an extent yea. maybe not exactly survival-inspired but defo mobb deep inspired. I'm workin on this boob bap album with one of the lads and been in that whole east coast mindset. somewhere in the middle of that I just heard this one john zorn record (Between two worlds, absolute banger) and I instantly thought havoc would probably pitch this the fuck down and go all "t t ch t, t t ch t" and I did the deed. we have like 20 beats on the project soundin somethin like this or at least in the same sub-genre so far, half of them unused.

also can u like add my name to the re-upload at least :wtf:
haha it aint that deep just when i heard it i thought it was too close to comfort so had a look, no judgement here was a bit of piss taking. i will remove the reupload. but saying its not survival inspired i dont believe (y)

haha it aint that deep just when i heard it i thought it was too close to comfort so had a look, no judgement here was a bit of piss taking. i will remove the reupload. but saying its not survival inspired i dont believe (y)
oh no fuck all that. it's always that deep with me even if you mean well. ask fade.

and I never said it's not inspired by survival, it's just broader than that. I happened to pitch my sample down to the point of oblivion so it obviously ended up soundin infamous, just like hell on earth, shook ones, survival and... also do. like if havoc had made this beat you wouldn't say it's "survival inspired", it'd just be another havoc beat yadadadamean

anyway motherfuck allayall with ur dumbass beats. tiny penis objection mfs. stop lookin at my dramatic bullshit already. go prepare. u boutta receive this knobb deep inside ur st. vagina st. patrick style (what tf is a st. patrcik?)

Ys Man

ILLIEN
oh no fuck all that. it's always that deep with me even if you mean well. ask fade.

and I never said it's not inspired by survival, it's just broader than that. I happened to pitch my sample down to the point of oblivion so it obviously ended up soundin infamous, just like hell on earth, shook ones, survival and... also do. like if havoc had made this beat you wouldn't say it's "survival inspired", it'd just be another havoc beat yadadadamean

anyway motherfuck allayall with ur dumbass beats. tiny penis objection mfs. stop lookin at my dramatic bullshit already. go prepare. u boutta receive this knobb deep inside ur st. vagina st. patrick style (what tf is a st. patrcik?)
ill be fucked if im entering the st patricks battle what would it even sound like? im not irish and dont understand the fuss with it.

if havoc made it then its his style to copy but yes it would still be survival inspired cause its exactly the same in too many ways, ok maybe you also copied shook ones with the hat intro but copied beats arent really for battles. The fact is i think you do this alot and copy beats as a template after all you are a dre clone guy but each to their own some people think its a legitimate way to do it. Get out your own ass i didnt even know who made it when i ripped it.

My whole point is it isnt inspired it is copied

Last edited:
saying its not survival inspired i dont believe (y)
what I mean by snake intent. always findin a excuse to front.

ill be fucked if im entering the st patricks battle what would it even sound like? im not irish and dont understand the fuss with it.

if havoc made it then its his style to copy but yes it would still be survival inspired cause its exactly the same in too many ways, ok maybe you also copied shook ones with the hat intro but copied beats arent really for battles. The fact is i think you do this alot and copy beats as a template after all you are a dre clone guy but each to their own some people think its a legitimate way to do it. Get out your own ass i didnt even know who made it when i ripped it.

of course babe. my intro & sample is copied from shook ones, the sample is also copied from survival, the bassline is copied from eye for an eye, the drums is copied from cradle to the grave (the greatest, most simple hip hop tracks of all-time, all from the same album), the ambience is copied from 100 miles & runnin, the horns is copied from fade's latest beats and voila there's a beat. there's totally not a single element in these 2 beats that aren't in a million other beats. totally.

so anyway I totally agree, I copied that whole thing intentionally, sure. but at the end what the drama king that I am sees in this is on any given monday, you can find the energy in yourself to go out of your way, find a way to download my beat, pitch shift it, get the tempo up, upload it on ur own page and all that just as an attempt to broadcast my slightest L. I also almost won this one, but you'd rather die than to consider whispering that sorta news cause every breath I take is an insult to the likes of you, let alone any W in my path. Snaaaaaaaaaaake behavior. hiss hiss, bite.

Zzzzzz...

you're not the first one so ik how it goes by heart dawg. and I appreciate that tbh. funky people are always the best teachers. whatever I do, it'll be the same bullshittin' ass feedback, so if y'all shut up I KNOW u musta ran out of shit to say. one day I'm a storch clone, the next I entered too many battles when I was 14 so it doesn't count. another day I'm a Dre clone (not an insult btw, bro's style variety is wider than my anus), the next I'm the lame guy only making trap, and now ig I'm a havoc clone. and I can only guess what you are ALL THE while in reality I'm a 5 STAR FUCKING DRAGON!!! WATCH ME BREATHE FIRE OUT MY ASS!!!!

Grammy Awards GIF by Recording Academy / GRAMMYs

Ys Man

ILLIEN
what I mean by snake intent. always findin a excuse to front.

of course babe. my intro & sample is copied from shook ones, the sample is also copied from survival, the bassline is copied from eye for an eye, the drums is copied from cradle to the grave (the greatest, most simple hip hop tracks of all-time, all from the same album), the ambience is copied from 100 miles & runnin, the horns is copied from fade's latest beats and voila there's a beat. there's totally not a single element in these 2 beats that aren't in a million other beats. totally.

so anyway I totally agree, I copied that whole thing intentionally, sure. but at the end what the drama king that I am sees in this is on any given monday, you can find the energy in yourself to go out of your way, find a way to download my beat, pitch shift it, get the tempo up, upload it on ur own page and all that just as an attempt to broadcast my slightest L. I also almost won this one, but you'd rather die than to consider whispering that sorta news cause every breath I take is an insult to the likes of you, let alone any W in my path. Snaaaaaaaaaaake behavior. hiss hiss, bite.

Zzzzzz...

you're not the first one so ik how it goes by heart dawg. and I appreciate that tbh. funky people are always the best teachers. whatever I do, it'll be the same bullshittin' ass feedback, so if y'all shut up I KNOW u musta ran out of shit to say. one day I'm a storch clone, the next I entered too many battles when I was 14 so it doesn't count. another day I'm a Dre clone (not an insult btw, bro's style variety is wider than my anus), the next I'm the lame guy only making trap, and now ig I'm a havoc clone. and I can only guess what you are ALL THE while in reality I'm a 5 STAR FUCKING DRAGON!!! WATCH ME BREATHE FIRE OUT MY ASS!!!!

Grammy Awards GIF by Recording Academy / GRAMMYs
I think youre as delusional as Iron. You copied survival of the fittest piano, drums bass and dissonant sax the whole thing, and now trying to divert cause it probably goes deeper for you when it comes to biting. You didnt nearly win at all just got a lucky run but the fact you beat Delta is sus aswell, i mean it wouldnt be difficult to fix yourself a few votes either as sad as it would be. It aint personal darling was going to be pointed out regardless whos beat it was. Also no idea what half the weird rant is about must be a fun world inside youre head kid.

Status
Not open for further replies.