Warzone Beat Battle - June 21-22, 2024

Status
Not open for further replies.

SwayeeBoogie

Torch Bearer for Authentic Hip-Hop
Really? Was you battling under a different name?
Anyway, it looks like its your turn to win everything now. I dont mind to be honest(Okay I do a little just because Im a sore loser) but I had a good 5 years, way beyond my wildest expectations. I can live with that. Besides, you are more than worthy to take my throne.
Nope same name but was just a lil raw then, this was before I was getting some income from it and producing projects for public consumption. Learned a hell of a lot in about 4-year span and I'm not winning everything I just lost to @TWU lol.

Nope same name but was just a lil raw then, this was before I was getting some income from it and producing projects for public consumption. Learned a hell of a lot in about 4-year span and I'm not winning everything I just lost to TWU lol.
We need a loss now and then to keep us on our toes, but man, you are killing it right now.

Iron Keys

ILLIEN MBAPPÉ
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 567
Really? Was you battling under a different name?
Anyway, it looks like its your turn to win everything now. I dont mind to be honest(Okay I do a little just because Im a sore loser) but I had a good 5 years, way beyond my wildest expectations. I can live with that. Besides, you are more than worthy to take my throne.
Howev3r, I do mind, and hopefully my beats will start dropping foes in the final rounds and early knockouts and TKOs.

But similarly, my focus is to start having commercial success in production and mixing, just not figured how to manifest my break yet.

Nope same name but was just a lil raw then, this was before I was getting some income from it and producing projects for public consumption. Learned a hell of a lot in about 4-year span and I'm not winning everything I just lost to @TWU lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.