Warzone Beat Battle - July 27-28, 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.

Silentz

Boom Bap addict
Battle Points: 113
Sucks being so close to my first win but I am pretty happy to get 2nd. There were so many nice beats I didnt expect to do that well. Its all thanks to the tough competition on this site. When I first joined this site my beats never even got a vote so thanks to those who voted. Thanks to @Fade for putting on these battles also.

Sucks being so close to my first win but I am pretty happy to get 2nd. There were so many nice beats I didnt expect to do that well. Its all thanks to the tough competition on this site. When I first joined this site my beats never even got a vote so thanks to those who voted. Thanks to @Fade for putting on these battles also.
Seriously ... every thing possible that can happen to an Unlucky guy is happening to you , That miserable 6th place , 2nd place , sending 2 min beat to 1 min competition . seriously win next time :) .

Silentz

Boom Bap addict
Battle Points: 113
Seriously ... every thing possible that can happen to an Unlucky guy is happening to you , That miserable 6th place , 2nd place , sending 2 min beat to 1 min competition . seriously win next time :) .

Story of my life man. Always the bride's maid, never the bride lol

Status
Not open for further replies.