Warzone Beat Battle - August 16-17, 2024

Status
Not open for further replies.
lol I’m glad you are happy you that got platinum. about time. Still a loss though. I mean hey I placed with a 5 year old beat so I’m cool with it. Still up on you overall sooo. Even though idc about none of that. You got some real sour grapes toward me huh? It’s quite flattering. If I would have known that that's what we are doing would have sent you congrats all the times you didn’t place when I did or won lol and that's alot .Enjoy your platinum placement lol grats to @GuttaTennekey on the W.
FINALLYYYY THAT'S THE SPIRIT

Well done to all! And congrats to @GuttaTennekey. Just got back from work and listened through the beats.

6 that I really vibed with, no offence to the others unless you want to take it that way, in no particular order :

@Delta Skeltah - Feeling the vibe here man, consistent dopeness in these battles.

@Bandia Gotach - Dope from the get go, with a crisp slick mix. All elements and percussion sound great, good job man.

@SwayeeBoogie - Dope head nodder as we've come to expect. For me this time though those strings were too much man if ya get me. It was there in my right ear from the start and didnt go away but came back harder. My minds preference wanted a break from that then come back in for a welcome return. Felt like bees in my right ear that i feel would of been spot on with some gaps.

@Fyyn3stSymphoni - Good vocal work here straight off, liked that then the beat comes in and the mix is dope, real nice!

@Earsblower - Super chill vibe, feeling the melodies. A nice story telling beat here man!

Congratulations @GuttaTennekey! Your beat was fire. I really enjoyed it.
Shake Agree GIF by Envy

Status
Not open for further replies.