Tyson VS McBride

T

The Bastard

im from boston and everything but i hope tyson punches this doods lights out. word life

CampO

BEAT u DOWN
ill o.g.
yea Tyson Has always been my Favorite Since I watched The Tyson Knock outs when I was like 12 Ive been hooked 2day I was to young 2 Grow up and watch him in his Prime

BUt Actually fuck this Fight im More lookin forward to UfC 53 this weekend

and Pride Busidho 7 is also Good PPV weekend

CampO

BEAT u DOWN
ill o.g.
yep UFC is 2night and Pride's 2mmorow night I beleive

Im glad I got Da Blackbird Satelite Cuz it Wud be hard to decide which one to pay the $30 for .

o-a-ksavage

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
I was a Tyson fan until he bit Holyfield's ear off, at that point I lost all respect for him. Still an exciting boxer though.

T

The Bastard

o-a-ksavage said:
I was a Tyson fan until he bit Holyfield's ear off, at that point I lost all respect for him. Still an exciting boxer though.
yeah that was fucked up. but holfield was using his head illegaly . and the ref wasnt doin shit. so i could see why. but this doods mcbride is a pushover compared to tyson

FuzE

i make beatz
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 99
Yeah it'd be nice to see mike knock his ass out. But, mike's like a crap shoot nowadays you don't know what your gon get. Anything is possible with mike tyson. But back in the day Mike was a monster. You couldn't go to the bathroom watchin a mike fight, you come back and dat shyt'd be over. Think about them cats who'd pay all that dough for seats at the fight and go get some nachos come back and the fight would be over.

but for you youngins who don't know how mike got down in his prime check this link out.
all im gon say is 4th round.

tyson vs. holmes

Vince

2Cool2BeAHebrew
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 1
damn, that was a cool fight shortfuze.

"he was like a bull in an antique shop" haha

FuzE

i make beatz
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 99
I know right. I just felt sorry for Holmes after that second knockdown. He should have stayed down after the first. I guess ref was like fuk it kill his ass.

WORDAMOUPH

NUPHONIX PRODUKTIONS
ill o.g.
I want tyson to knock his ass out!

But in reality its probably gon be a wack ass fight, the heavyweight division is garbage!

T

The Bastard

WORDAMOUPH said:
I want tyson to knock his ass out!

But in reality its probably gon be a wack ass fight, the heavyweight division is garbage!
i cant even express how pissed i am, our generations best champios career just might be over, but well always love mike. mcbride is a bum he thinks he sumbody cuz he beat a champ 10 years after his prime

dj360_iNfInItE1

UNDeRGROUND STaTE of MiND
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 16

StressWon

www.stress1.com
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 68
dj360_iNfInItE1 said:
LMAO - Tyson is officially washed up now. It's about damned time. Kinda sick of hearing about him. He really ain't been about shit since Buster Douglas knocked his ass out anyway. See ya later Capt. Ear Biter.

leave the man alone bro. I have to say I do feel bad for him. He was mis guided most of his life. He was robbed and used and he obviously is mentally unstable. People took advantage of this guy and now everybody wants to talk shit cause he's washed up? Tell him that personally. In his prime,,half of the greats and present fighters would of got knocked the fuck out. That dumb bitch that sent him to prison ruined most of his career.

dj360_iNfInItE1

UNDeRGROUND STaTE of MiND
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 16
^^ That's true about da bitch sendin him to jail but, he is an idiot and I am not just talkin shit about him because he is done. I just never liked the dude really. IMO, Muhammed Ali would have whooped his ass if they could have both fought each other in their prime. I am old enough to have seen Muhammed Ali box too. He is undoubtedly the GOAT.

Rhythmikal

Beat's Disciple
ill o.g.
i like Mike Tyson, hes a fuckin legend, but Stress u cant blame other people for all of his downfalls, i mean look he got his face tatooed, no one made him do that, hes always been a bit of a nutcase. and u know alot of his recent fights are simply for the money, he didnt even train properly for some of them. i respect him to the fullest for his punchin power, shit id rather get shot by Tyson than punched. i heard he might go for a career in the UFC.

lol in the McBride fight he got pissed off and started head buttin and shit coz he didnt wanna lose to a fighter of 'this caliber'. i dont really get this...?

sAfE.