Tyson VS McBride

e.porter

eyez all hazy...
ill o.g.
tyson is a legend, but that ni99a's done right now. he's gonna be on the surreal life real soon.

e.porter

eyez all hazy...
ill o.g.
he was supposed to get 5 million if he won. i don't think he's gettin' nething cuz he quit, maybe if he would have finished the fight at least.

T

The Bastard

long as it goes past 4 rounds, they get paid. difrent amounts if they win of course. i got mad heated at the party i was at where i watched it mad people were cappin on tyson after he lost. like they didnt realize that he was the best boxer of our lifetime. a fuckin champion of the world at age 18. shit that people like us can only dream about doin.it was sad to see him lose to a no skill zombie like mcbride. i almost wanted to bite sum1s ear off

StressWon

www.stress1.com
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 68
BASTARD said:
long as it goes past 4 rounds, they get paid. difrent amounts if they win of course. i got mad heated at the party i was at where i watched it mad people were cappin on tyson after he lost. like they didnt realize that he was the best boxer of our lifetime. a fuckin champion of the world at age 18. shit that people like us can only dream about doin.it was sad to see him lose to a no skill zombie like mcbride. i almost wanted to bite sum1s ear off

word...well said.

CampO

BEAT u DOWN
ill o.g.
Ya as a Fan Sad to See this Day come where any chance and hope of gettin the old Iron Mike back has been lost .

On the other Hand I wud love to see him go to UFC or Pride He could even go to K-1 but I wanna See him with them 4 oz lil Gloves and see what he would Do to Some MMA Fighter who think they could Stand with him

Most likely if he still is in Serious Debt we will see him in one of those 3 organiztions it will be a big Pay cut for him though goin from like 10 Mill + per fight to 300-800 G'z

O well Mike Fuck all the Haters Good luck in the Rest of your Career

T

The Bastard

CampO said:
Ya as a Fan Sad to See this Day come where any chance and hope of gettin the old Iron Mike back has been lost .

On the other Hand I wud love to see him go to UFC or Pride He could even go to K-1 but I wanna See him with them 4 oz lil Gloves and see what he would Do to Some MMA Fighter who think they could Stand with him

Most likely if he still is in Serious Debt we will see him in one of those 3 organiztions it will be a big Pay cut for him though goin from like 10 Mill + per fight to 300-800 G'z

O well Mike Fuck all the Haters Good luck in the Rest of your Career
ALL HOPE AINT LOST BRO. REMEMBER FOREMAN

eXampuL_oNe

LOW-PRO
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 21
CampO said:
I wud love to see him go to UFC or Pride He could even go to K-1 but I wanna See him with them 4 oz lil Gloves and see what he would Do to Some MMA Fighter who think they could Stand with him

I was thinkin the same thing man! Same exact thing, just today as a matter of fact... Mike would do some heavy fuckin damage with them little gloves on...