Tupac's Producer

sammy beats

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 17
Can somebody tell me who tupac's producers are. I think that tupac raps or i should say, rapped, over some of the sickest beats in the game and i never find out who the producers are. Can someone enlighten me with some names and the beats that they produced?

RigorMortis

Army Of Darkness
ill o.g.
i cant tell you who they were maybe you should google.. on the other hand 2pac rapped on the most boring beats ever created..

T

The Bastard

the ballad of a dead soldier beat was sick, and the life goes on beat was real

bluntology

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
ye daz produced most of all eyez on me he got harsh fucked over on the credits tho for the cd Suge knight pimped him

monumental

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 6
the true pac fans out there will know that pac's main producer's name was johnny j, that was the latino cat who worked with pac from me against the world to thuglife and all eyes on me, he did some pretty dope beats, he used a lot of sampling, daz was also very involved in all eyes on me.

Kevin A

Differentiated Rebel
ill o.g.
No one has the amount of breath control you think they have. This is a Fact, you will hear the breaths unless the editor silences them out. Makavelli Had crucial production on it.

StressWon

www.stress1.com
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 68
Naw man,,,,I aint talkin about breaths bein takin out. His flow was horrible due to his breath control. I dont care if they took em out or left them in. As an emcee i can honestly say that he had no breath control and it affected his flow. PERIOD. Dude was a talented guy, but he was a better actor then rapper. Thats just my opinion. I still listened to him, so i aint hatin. LOL

Y

YounG Drez

A little article about Johnny J:

TUPAC'S MAIN PRODUCER JOHNNY J IS COMING TO THE FOREFRONT WITH HIS NEW LABEL KLOCKWORK ENTERTAINMENT

Johnny Jackson is a Mexican raised in South Central Los Angeles. At 34 he has lived enough for two lifetimes. A self-taught musician, producer, writer and mixer, Johnny J's first album produced was "Knockin' Boots" by Candyman (which went platinum when he was just 17). He went on to produce for Jon B, Tyrese, Bizzy Bone, a slew of soundtracks and for legendary rapper Tupac. It was with Tupac where he really made a mark on the industry producing over 150 songs, some of them are still bring released today.

"Working with Tupac was like hitting the lottery," Johnny J says. "We worked together for ten years and finished over 150 songs."

He points out that he never did sign to Death Row, "I played it smart" he says.

Johnny has sold over 60 million albums, surpassing most of the high-profile artists out today. His new label, KlockWork Entertainment, is about to release rapper Napoleon (of the Outlawz, a group of the late Tupac), a double CD titled "Have Mercy." He says the reason why his career is still going strong today, while others are going up and down, is because he knew his limitations (and his wife keeping good records, as far as royalties are concern).

"I don't have time to nurture artists and I'm not going to start from scratch," he says about the types of acts he's looking to sign to his label.

Johnny J points out that there are not too many major labels left and that artists should watch who they sign with because they could get robbed. He notes networking, attending night clubs and events is the way to go. He says it happened to him through "word of mouth" (that's how he hooked up with Tupac) and therefore it can happen to you.

Tutu aka Snake

Beatmaker
ill o.g.
StressWon said:
Naw man,,,,I aint talkin about breaths bein takin out. His flow was horrible due to his breath control. I dont care if they took em out or left them in. As an emcee i can honestly say that he had no breath control and it affected his flow. PERIOD. Dude was a talented guy, but he was a better actor then rapper. Thats just my opinion. I still listened to him, so i aint hatin. LOL

I totally disagree this one. Pac was and is the dopest rapper out there. His voice tells a story at his own. He can do anything. Sometimes the breathing is a bit heavy but in tracks like let's say Hit 'Em Up, a battle rap, the heavey breathing adds a little extra to it.
The feeling he putted in tracks like Baby Don't Cry, Keep Ya Head or I Ain't mad at ya.
The agression he putted in tracks like Thug Luv', Hellraiser , Made Niggaz or Against all Odds
The attitude he putted in tracks like Picture me Rollin' or I get Around
The passion he putted in tracks like To Live and Die in L.A. Thugs Mansion.
And I could go on for a while but I think I made my point here.
This man could do anything. He was a good actor but he IS a legendary rapper, remember that.

StressWon

www.stress1.com
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 68
I respect ya opinion, but why are so many dudes on his dick? I dunno about other areas, but in NJ, nobody liked that cat and all the sudden he died and he's the greatest rapper of all time?!? I liked a few of his songs, but I dunno about greatest of all time. A great "artist" YES> One of the best "Artists"? Without a doubt! There's a difference. Same goes for BIG too. But I already posted that can of worms awhile ago!

RigorMortis

Army Of Darkness
ill o.g.
dont believe the hype..

OOpS

ill o.g.
hey What was the name of that movie Pac did where him and a wite dude were heroin addicts?

As for Pac, he was one of the greatest story tellers to date, also a great rapper. His rhymes should be and probably will be taught in american literature in the future.

As for him dying and becoming a legend thats what happens when you are great. Look at it this way you love your mom (or other family member) but you dont run around every day missing her/them or constantly think about what they say to you, but when the day comes and they are gone from this world you will sit around reminising on what they said and see how true it was. You dont know what you are missing until its gone.

Guevara

BETTER THAN YESTERDAY
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 34
DAMN WHY YALL GoTTA BE iN HERE PAC BASHiNG, THE MAN WAS GREAT PERiOD, THE GREATEST RAPPER oF ALL TiME, AND THE REALEST ALSo.CiTY

MadManBeats

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 6
Pac Dont Need Breath Control, Everything About His Style Is What Made Him Great, Even The Way He Used To Breathe On A Track.....

Complexxx

Hip Hop Apprentice
ill o.g.
Pac was a ill lyricist to me....but I think about 90% of his beats was wack as hell.

Bosta

Hi Joka
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 3
i guess everybody just has there own preferences. I saw a couple of yall didnt like pac's beats but they were bangin 2 me. the beats he used put u in a zone....a 'feel good' mood. Nothing like that....

Just my opinion tho ...

members online