Tupac's Producer

orpheus

Cook Classics
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 39
Bosta said:
i guess everybody just has there own preferences. I saw a couple of yall didnt like pac's beats but they were bangin 2 me. the beats he used put u in a zone....a 'feel good' mood. Nothing like that....

Just my opinion tho ...

i agree 100 percent man. i love everything about pac. i never even got into him until i went to college out in cali really, bein from ny and all and thinkin biggie was the illest between the two. but man, what made him great was the way his songs could make you have a better day and shit, make you feel like no matter what was goin on, shit was gonna be cool in the end. his voice, beats, persona.... everything -- it all made him one of the greatest. bein an "educated nut" is what made him so interesting. even if you don't like his music, i feel like you still gotta love him for who he was and the shit he did during his time. sure there may be people around now who can sling more intricate rhymes together and may have doper beats, but there'll NEVER be another like pac. just bein who he was is what made him so great in my mind. if i could get that damn jamaicaman radio station playin i'd probably be listinin to his shit right now

orpheus

Cook Classics
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 39
OOpS said:
hey What was the name of that movie Pac did where him and a wite dude were heroin addicts?

As for Pac, he was one of the greatest story tellers to date, also a great rapper. His rhymes should be and probably will be taught in american literature in the future.

As for him dying and becoming a legend thats what happens when you are great. Look at it this way you love your mom (or other family member) but you dont run around every day missing her/them or constantly think about what they say to you, but when the day comes and they are gone from this world you will sit around reminising on what they said and see how true it was. You dont know what you are missing until its gone.

his poetry already is bein taught at some major universities -- I know for sure in SoCal, but not sure where else