Trucker Hats

Muzik

SouthBound
ill o.g.
Yo man i agree wit each and every last one of yall except... I think there lame as fuck... Stupis ass SHit.. Didnt tha neptunes start that shit back up... Now there werein them down here to, but now they rock tha whole warehouse uniform joint with it DAMN lame as hell

G

Gmaf-IA

Yea yaLL That's a VA thanG. The oriGinal ONes saiD Virginia Beach on the front. I know bc i have onE.......put away deeeeep into my closet. Everyone wears em down here, and we have a name for em. ATTACK OF thA CLonES!!!

ill o.g.
I think they look cool.. look at all the people who where the same fubu shit and throw back jerseys every rapper i hear on the radio wears the same matchin jump suits and shit.. i don't like how everyone wheres them but check all the the people who rock the same shit u rock and the same trends u are into before u go and knock another trend

MadScientist

Geniuz
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 20
Collection

Hey !!!!! Fade sent me a picture of his trucker hat collection ... LOL

Just jokin'

Attachments

• truckerhats.jpg
    truckerhats.jpg
    65.6 KB · Views: 145

Cold Truth

IllMuzik Moderator
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 25
i just really hate these huge, oversized hats with the straight bill.. looks stupid.... VERY stupid, i hate those things...

mod1

ILLMUZIK Bell-Boy
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 5
They straight but,I don't have one.It seems you dudes don't like to much of style.I don't know what the deal is.

DjDelay

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Originally posted by mod1
They straight but,I don't have one.It seems you dudes don't like to much of style.I don't know what the deal is.

There ain't nothing stylish about imitating and dressling like an over paid celebrities.

My point wasn't actually about "trucker hats" themselves, but the fact that if a few celebrities go out and do something different every wanna be out there goes out there and copies:rolleyes:

2_nice

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
i share your hate for this trend. it is generally pretty boys who wear this shit. same fellas in the flossy clothes. what happerned to three stripes and fat laces

UnOwn

Sir Templeton Peck
ill o.g.
Hey this just pisses me off cuz I didn't know it was a trend until after I got the dopest Trucker hat and now I won't rock it. I don't have TV or hang out wit trendy people so I was in the dark (or the lab, one of the two). My trucker hat is from a place in Kansas that has little signs all along Highway 70 from Denver to Kansas that say "World's larget Prairie Dog, Rattlesnake Farm, 6 legged cow, 5 legged cow." Sorry to ruin the surprise, but the World's largest prairie dog is a statue. (Haha, not world's largest real live...). They used to have a little plywood wall built between it and the road so you couldn't see what the deal was from the road, now it has started to fall down and you can break da mystery. The 5 legged cow is cool cuz he walks around with a leg growing out of his back. The 6 legged cow is lame cuz he is so mutated he just lays there and doesn't even move. So, I can't rock my "Prairie Dog Town" hat cuz it is too trendy and I hate trendyness....bastards...

Shonsteez

Gurpologist
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 33
man, fuck it....if you were wearin that thing OG style long long ago than keep wearin it and let tha people who jus started buyin them think they tha shit too!....All in all, it really dont matter - but i still think theyre gay more jus cuz tha frat fucks in my neighborhood that wear those thing religiously now...but thats nothin against you, i jus dont like frat fucks...lol

UnOwn

Sir Templeton Peck
ill o.g.
DueceMade Ent. said:
i jus dont like frat fucks...lol
True that brother, with you there. Damn sheep!!

members online