Trucker Hats

DjDelay

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Why is it that EVERYONE is wearing trucker hats???

And especially those Von Dutch caps?:headbang:

Why do people seem to love walking around looking like a bunch clones with the same over-priced cap on:confused:

Anyone else share my annoyance? Or am i totally nuts

Fade

The Beat Strangler
Administrator
illest o.g.
True, trucker hats should never have come back in style (not that it was ever a GOOD style, but anyway). I don't have a problem with women wearing the low-cut jeans that show off their thongs, that is a good style trend!

bluntology

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
werd up, those trucker hats are the gayest things i have ever seen in my whole entire 18 years of living. I dont understand why people rock them they make u look like a fuckin clown fake ass swollen member RDS reject..... Ive only seen one ill trucker hat in my life and that was one Cormega was wearing and it was ill Graf on tha front that said "Pimps And Hoes"..... thats only trucker hat ide ever rock would be a custom one wit a ill peice on it or some ish but no Von Dutch peice of overpriced gay asss ass ass Shit

C

Copenhagen

Originally posted by Darth Fader
I don't have a problem with women wearing the low-cut jeans that show off their thongs, that is a good style trend!

Yeah, and those shirts/blouses with their whole back showing...I mean, I'd prefer the whole front to be showing, but the whole back is better than no skin at all...

What's up with those 3/4 lenght trousers and knee high socks though...? Which female or gay designer brought that idiotic trend back.

In regards to trucker hats...they should be exclusively for truckers...

Shonsteez

Gurpologist
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 33
Yo, at first i thought hella people signed up for little league or somethin? But then i realized it apparently is 'really cool' to wear a 5 dollar foam hat with a over sized crown that costs 23 dollars and then never wear it straight on yer head!?! Uh???

TrustNo1

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Originally posted by bluntology
I dont understand why people rock them they make u look like a fuckin clown fake ass swollen member RDS reject.....

hahAHHAHAHAHAHH worD the fuck up.

Shonsteez

Gurpologist
ill o.g.
Man i wouldnt even blame that weener cuz he jus jumped on tha 'coolguy' bandwagon along with tha rest of um....he didnt start no shit tho.
You kno what buggs me out tha most tho is when i see tha chicks at my school wearin them shits!...They look so confused and akward!...And then theres tha one dirty chick who really always did wear one and she jus looks normal in it since shes nasty anyways..lol

boneyboys

50 Million Year Trip
ill o.g.
Haha, I'd like to point this particular style back to a little indie band called Grandaddy who've been wearing trucker hats for year, and looking damn cool in them. Mainly because they all have huge beards and look like truckers anyway. Trend setters methinks. Or maybe not. Anyway, trucker hats look lame on anyone at all "trendy" but slap it on a big fat bloke with a beard and it takes on a whole new meaning

afriquedeluxe

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 221
i got mine for £3., dey not worth $23, no way, i wudnt pay that much for one. anyway peepz havent looked at me funny wen i wear mine so i guess they dont tink i look retarted lol

berserk

Monster Music
ill o.g.
haha yeah exactly we're ghetto over here... i admit i have one... but i bought it cos it was £4... and its not a von dutch... it says... pine lake trailer park... just like home... thats gangsta...

Pug

IllMuzik Mortician
ill o.g.
Whatever happened to leather hats with the metal plates on them?... now that shit was trendy!

joeburnem

Beat Enthusiast
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 100
2 years ago, you'd tell someone to go str8 to hell if they asked you to rock a truker's cap! Now when I cop my vinyl at the thrift shops, cats be buying them by the bag full. Ugly ass one's advertising STIHL chainsaws or my favorite ......the yellow KOA ones. What's next? The return of rainbow colored suspenders. WACK!

pancakebunnny

needs more fartnoise
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 25
since we're on the topic of lame ass trends, let me list some of my most hated:

the whole abercrombie long haired beach bum look

those stupid t-shirts that say the word "College"

any jewelery that is either longer than the length of Webster, shinier than Bruce Willis' forehead, or flashier than those old ladies shopping at Dillards with their damn Lincoln Towncars, red hats, and rings the size of chicken nuggets

guys letting their pants sag all low. Pull up your pants, son. You look like an asshole.

those ugly ass brown shoes, all square-toed, looking like a pair of hi-jacked bowling shoes

ANYONE too scared to follow their own style, who sticks to whatever is the current trend...

middle-aged white guys who walk around in hockey masks.

once again, just kidding, F-Diddy. Don't alt-ctrl-delete me please.