The US Senate declares the entire USA a "battleground"

Formant024

Digital Smokerings
ill o.g.
This was the same situation with Iraq but people over here do not respect or even have a remote interest in any other culture...The Sunni Shia thing goes so high over peoples heads...You gotta realize that most people in America think there's absolutely no difference between a Cuban and a Columbian, you know cause the both speak Spanish...smh. That mentality prevails, "oh they pray to Allah they must hate my freedom"...

There is just no perspective over here..They show Amadenajad over here and people don't even consider for a moment that the guy maaaaaybe, just maaaaybe is simply a figure head playing to his base (much like the right wing war mongers on the debates). They're people who gather and chant death to America but have you ever wondered why? Has anybody looked into Iranian history and Americas involvement in the extraction of their resources since 1945? With as much shit as the Mexicans get for picking our fruit for penny's you don't think if Mexico was responsible for putting the us in debt by building our infrastructure ( by issuing huge unpayble loans, and to turning around to use only Mexican contractors) only to take our oil and not share the profits with us that Americans might be a just a little irritated with Mexico?

Conspiracy is fun, but history is halairious.

yeah, you're actualy the only one responding to what im saying so ill take it that im confronting the average american.
This isnt even a conspiracy like the merangovian bloodline(since thats hard to proove), just facts and papertrails. Reminds me of the Engineers for 911 truth and psychologist explaining why evidence is so hard to accept.

Also, Iran also holds very beautiful religion which influenced a lot of great philosophers called Zarathustra.

Relic

Voice of Illmuzik Radio
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 83
It's true! NC really forces DD on you and it is a means of monitoring you and your financial activities. Yeah it does save a lot of money on paper as well as other things BUT it kinda puts you and your personal business in "clear view" whereas some would prefer their personal info to remain anonymous. In all honesty, almost everything you do nowadays can be traced or tracked directly back to you and I think that's more his point rather than actually avoiding the IRS.

There's pros and cons associated with everything.

DAc Skid, there is no law that forces you to have to do direct deposit, it just makes more sense to do it.
Skid we both work for the state and you know you can make them give you a check but its discouraged cuz it costs them.
PLUS since we only get paid once a month , why wouldnt I get direct deposit and have my money at midnight instead of waiting for the next time I have to go to work. ??
Credit Union woohoo!

Formant I know alot more about the middle east than the average idiot I just cant get into all this right at this second, there are too many overlapping conspiracies here lol.

Formant024

Digital Smokerings
ill o.g.
Formant I know alot more about the middle east than the average idiot I just cant get into all this right at this second, there are too many overlapping conspiracies here lol.

yeah hehe its a web of global relations, partly papertrails and plausible assumptions based on who gains profit indirectly or not. The bottleneck is the private equities who dont have to show the numbers or who's on their paylist. Like Loubez said, lots of this knowledge can also be won by delving into historic matters...hilarious indeed

lots of this knowledge can also be won by delving into historic matters...hilarious indeed

I agree 100% with that, at school history was boring as fuck.
But after doing some of my own history research, its one of the most interesting subjects there is.
To know your past is to know your future, because we are doomed to repeat the same mistakes over and over again. History proves this.

Relic

Voice of Illmuzik Radio
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 83
Iono guys i had a class that taught modern europen history and actually lies or not it helped a cat understand wy things "are" over there waaaay more so than why mexico "is" now. Which is really crazy lol.

But hell sirz we are the crazy colonists.
I take a sip of beer and then comically spit it in your genral direction...

History to me is cool, because its whats going on now.. + Spin.

Thats one reason why Iloved rap.
Just reports.

skidflow

Boom Bap is precious art
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 220
DAc Skid, there is no law that forces you to have to do direct deposit, it just makes more sense to do it.
Skid we both work for the state and you know you can make them give you a check but its discouraged cuz it costs them.
PLUS since we only get paid once a month , why wouldnt I get direct deposit and have my money at midnight instead of waiting for the next time I have to go to work. ??
Credit Union woohoo!

Yo...to tell you the truth. When dealing with money, I'm a firm believer that you always need a "paper trail"(check) all this digital money makes it EASIER for the powers that be to touch your finances. My job used intimidation to get those who were receiving a paper check to switch to DD by saying that checks will be mailed to your residence via regular mail which could take up to 7 days to get to your house.

Now there was a way to opt out of DD but you had to submit a statement and proof that DD would cause a hardship to the NC Office of State Personel. Basically everyone was intimidated into signing up for DD except for myself. I submit a statement of hardship and provided proof...but now all new hires are told that DD is MANDATORY for EMPLOYMENT now. If that's not intimiTdation then.....When it comes to receiving the money that you work for you should have the CHOICE of how you want to receive it...but in today's climate businesses will do ANYTHING for PROFIT...it's not set up for the average working man to win. I've been on the inside of it. I know.

My checks are mailed to me...most of the time I receive it 2 days after payday....but at least ONCE a year it take 6-7 days for my check to reach the crib....mind you this is within the Raleigh area where mail should take no more than two days tops. It's just that once a year my check is held back to persuade me to take direct deposit. Most people love the convenience of get there money at midnight on payday...but I used to pick up my check at work on payday, on time before the DD intimidation program started.