The nail in Swizz's coffin

Rhythmikal

Beat's Disciple
ill o.g.

Cleverwon

Paradigm P
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 74
omg, thats fuckin wack. wack even says that shit is wack.

Manji

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
"wack even says that shit is wack."

lol

yeah swiss always kinda been wack to me, I hate the dudes minimalist souless sound and thin snares so much

But ay he makin that money!

O-H-TEN

aka Tha' NVZABLE DRAGON
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 3
Okay, I tried my best to give the man the benefit of the doubt; but damn that is some weak ish! Sounds like he just discovered how to use a TR808! And those strings; I think he broke out the old school equipment for that beat. LOL!
ONE

Cold Truth

IllMuzik Moderator
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 25
wack says "this is a great way to make money"

i know this, because swizz had mad ewack music for years and made lots of money off of it.

the beat itself aint that bad outside of the cheesy percussion, and the mc's are annoying. its got an old school vibe and i guarantee if this were made in 1988 and rakim was on it and this was the remake,

the most people would say "man the young gunz ruined that beats, and swizz mess it up by adding the percussion and strings"

because the kick and clap sounds like an 87-88 rakim beat.

T

The Bastard

damn i thought it was gunna beworse than that from what u made it sound like rhythmical. i dont think its a bad beat. just not a good one. its just a basic beat. hey if u can make a song out of a simple drum and clap like that, its skill, i guess

o-a-ksavage

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
ill o.g.
It might be a wack beat and the MC's may be annoying but they makin paper and getting exposure, I cant hate them for that.

Da IllFellaz

Knee Deep In Da Beats
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 125
dat joint he did for moshonda was FIRE though. cant hate on swiss for puttin beats like this out. it is kinda garbage but hey, he tryin to makin a livin like da rest of us. id make a thousand beats wit jus kicks claps n whistles if i was gettin paid 50 gs a beat too.

e.porter

eyez all hazy...
ill o.g.
the tracks wasn't hot at all, but like nomics said, i can't knock dude's hustle. i've heard a few swiss beatz worth listening to.

Tim D

Bitchn' Bout IRS
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 1
swizz is everywhere now, Cassidy - Hustla , Young Gunz - Set it Off, TI - whatever that song is with jay z sample , i dunno, but he gettin paid

Equelizer

BEAT HEAD LOCKER
ill o.g.
cleverwon said:
omg, thats fuckin wack. wack even says that shit is wack.

LMAO......

Big Tone

You done fucked up
ill o.g.
he always gon make money. as long as there are kids buying up every piece of garbage that everybody puts out. but cant hate the guy for makin money