the most underrated producer

ill o.g.
Battle Points: 1
Id have to say ANT but I guess he is getting growing respect constantly so I dont know if he counts then???....I still say ANT tho because hes still on the come up.

But for someone older thats been in the game for a while id have to say Lord Jamar.

i'd heard the new atmosphere track i noticed was the production. the beat is kinda repetitive but is is super smooth and laid back. a definite head bobber.

the album isn't out yet(When Life Gives You Lemons, You Paint That Shit Goild)
here is the video for the new song(complete with some girl on girl action)::

Shonsteez

Gurpologist
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 33
Theyve been doing a whole lot of live instrumentation now in their new joints...All of the Sad Clown EPs were practically live from like 10 up i think.....I was just choppin it up with Joe Mabbot (Atmospheres in house engineer) and he was saying that like 99% of the new Sad Clowns are all live.....Personally i like the vinyl sound that ANT cooks up more but I still think the live shit was really well done and produced really well too.

The main reason i put ANT besides my liking him as a artist, is that he has a very unique sound from his drums to his sample flipage and choices and I honestly dont hear too many producers rock the drums like he does in particularly. Plus he has the most organic sounding kits! I was talkin to Mabbot the other day and he said that ANT often mixed live drums recorded in the studio with his synth drums to get a really punchy organic sound. Thats no big mystery but I still think its dope that he actually goes through the painstaking process to 1st track a real drummer playing and then utilize that in his songs with other samples.....Thats just dope to me.

eldiablo

KRACK HEAD
ill o.g.
i got a dude that i know aint none of yall heard before. but if he ever gets his foot in the door you will. he goes by Black Pounder. real dope producer, real raw.

inflict3

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
el-p is my fav . i met him too, fucker is dope,, but i gotta go with dj paul, come on dudes been putten out hitten beats since the 90s,., dj paul is the fucking shit!

Iron Keys

ILLIEN MBAPPÉ
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 544
Fredwreck

siiiiiick producer imo.

and whoever produced 'Ups and Downs' and 'MLK' on 213's album, think it was 'B sharpe' or sumone. aint sure ive heard other shit he produce but them two tracks are hectic.

i dont like el-p no offence, i kno cats are gone start hating, but i really aint feelin that shit. but thats me