........swiss..........ummm.....wow lol

Cleverwon

Paradigm P
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 74
Know How I Know Your Gay?

lol did u watch the last episode on sunday, they showed christophers horror movies. its a gangster zombie with a meatcleaver for a hand and he says ba fangool before he kills people . i was laughin my ass off

LMAO hell yea, i thought noone noticed that shit. hahaha. i was dying.

Ash Holmz

The Bed-Stuy Fly Guy
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 207
Where do you see a weave i dont see No weave... I see hair from a woman thats standing behind him....

i know that .. but it just fits so perfectly in the picture i had to call it out...

i co-sign swiss in no way shape or form with that fashion choice ITS NOT OK lol..... andre 3000? .. sure, Prince? .. sure..Kool Keith... sure .... Swiss .. NO!! ... u cant possibly tell me u co-sign that outfit .. thug or no thug money or no money that shit aint werkin... a button up is a whole diffrent thing than that .. i walk evryday through bedstuy with button ups and suits and get respect... if i walked through the hood wearin that its a wrap lol!

classic

I am proud to be southern
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 90
i know that .. but it just fits so perfectly in the picture i had to call it out...

i co-sign swiss in no way shape or form with that fashion choice ITS NOT OK lol..... andre 3000? .. sure, Prince? .. sure..Kool Keith... sure .... Swiss .. NO!! ... u cant possibly tell me u co-sign that outfit .. thug or no thug money or no money that shit aint werkin... a button up is a whole diffrent thing than that .. i walk evryday through bedstuy with button ups and suits and get respect... if i walked through the hood wearin that its a wrap lol!

WORD .. can you imgaine walking out the the G-train down nostrand ave rocking that shit!!!!!

Anwyays, i wanna know who is homeboys are? what friends let there boy put that shit on and walk out the house... Who the fuck co-signed that outfit... he is rich he is suppose to have people who look out for shit like this.. .where are his boys at... why are they letting him go out like this... My boys would hit me with a rock before they let me go out like that, damn.....

Andre 3000 = unique fasion sense

Swizz beatz= homo thug

Somebody get that nicca a teeshirt and a belt for god sakes

classic

I am proud to be southern
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 90
Sum of his shyt was questionable too homey...dont take his side becuz its ya boi

nahh i aint takin side man.. but dre has been doing that shit for a mintue dre is a charicter and he kinda evloved into that fashion shit.. It was a gradual process..
so he can get away with that shit.. u never hear dre talkin no street shit or im hard or blahh blahh blahh

swizz beatz, this dude is coming outta NOWHERE

he went from ITS ME BITCHES

To HEEEEYYYY BOOOO

in less in 24 hours

Damn this shit is funny i cant get over it

Ash Holmz

The Bed-Stuy Fly Guy
ill o.g.
:::::::in a gay voice:::::::::
"I give that outfit 2 snaps and a thumbs down"

lol .. thats the first thing that popped into my head when i saw that pic lmao! .. "hi this is blaine edwards and antoine marryweather, welcome to men on film" lol

T

The Bastard

lol i found the dr dre pic
eazy.jpg

thiseazy album is still one of my top 5 fav albums of all tizime too

Cold Truth

IllMuzik Moderator
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 25
haha hell yeah i remeber that!! .. dude looked straight homo-riffic!!

somebody had a fuced up picture of prodigy from mobb deep too from back in the day... in a ballet suit lookin like he loves it up the poopchute

BUT

that swiss shit looks RECENT.. like he was out partying last weekend an shit!! Haha!! ITS RAININ MEN! HALLELUYA!!

P was what... 8? swizzy is grown doing this shit!

at any rate... he looks like Mr Slave from south park

Ominous

OminousRed.com
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 21
Hahaha LOL! This thread is out of control.

BLAINE Marryweather is my new production alias. I am going to say SNAP SNAP SNAP all over my beats....

Cold Truth

IllMuzik Moderator
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 25
the only one fronting is you, solace. you know damn good and well dude likes like some guy from Klub Vandersex or some shit....

Ash Holmz

The Bed-Stuy Fly Guy
ill o.g.
Thats just the thing he's not walking down the street with that on he is obviously at some sort of event... Who would walk in the street broad day with no care with that very few people let alont a hip hop person. And he don't walk he be driving with a ill whip down BK and all that gettin mad love... And dont front you see Swiss with that on and he pass by you and you got a beat CD you gonna throw it at him like yo Swiss ima producer here my CD.... stop it dont front...

u are buggin bro .... first of all celebs dont drive around in the hood "gettin love" at least i havent seen any in the three years ive lived in bedstuy... its not like jay comes back to the marcy projects (3 blocks from my crib) and hangs out an shit...

people have responsibilities to where they come from ... stories like michael jackson's happen when people forget lol.....swiss was lookin on some michael jackson shit right there for real.. i mean i would love to be rich and go to exculsive events and best believe ill be lookin fly as shit .. but come on.. he dont get a pass for THAT just cause hes swiss beatz.... theres cool and trendy and then theres gay .. that shit looked gay lol... i would love to meet swiss i think his beatz are ill and im sure he is cool as hell but I cant co-sign that look lol... next thing swiss will be gettin plastic surgery and shit lmao ... i mean fo real i could see george michael or stephen tyler wearing the same exact outfit...exact same one.... i hope to god i have nothing in my closet that those guys would wear .. u can be fly without being gay lol

Fade

The Beat Strangler
Administrator
illest o.g.
I don't get it... everyone's freaking out over Swizz dressing like this, yet Relic has been dressing like this for years and no one has said a thing!