........swiss..........ummm.....wow lol

StressWon

www.stress1.com
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 68
wowwww, 85% of the members here always be puttin dude in top 5 status,,,,lol. Ugh. Is he doin drugs?

actually, it aint surprisin:

snoop_wcwc.jpg

T

The Bastard

LOL i dont think dre's shit is too bad though dude just gots a curl and some leather, but swizz beatz.... man that shit looks realll suspect

nah if u look inside the album cover of eazy e's 187 um killer album theres a pic of dre wearing a one piece glitter suit lipstick and mascara. doods on the d.l.

Ash Holmz

The Bed-Stuy Fly Guy
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 207
nah if u look inside the album cover of eazy e's 187 um killer album theres a pic of dre wearing a one piece glitter suit lipstick and mascara. doods on the d.l.

haha hell yeah i remeber that!! .. dude looked straight homo-riffic!!

somebody had a fuced up picture of prodigy from mobb deep too from back in the day... in a ballet suit lookin like he loves it up the poopchute

BUT

that swiss shit looks RECENT.. like he was out partying last weekend an shit!! Haha!! ITS RAININ MEN! HALLELUYA!!

StressWon

www.stress1.com
ill o.g.

word, dude was rockin mascara,,,lol,,,he had the egyptian look and shit

uhh maybe im not a homophobe or maybe I just believe in everyone having their own style.... would he have looked more thug or manly with oversized jeans and a 50 cent wife beater... like come on b its 2007 dawg.. he rich ya not hate on that... at least that would be more understandable

hold up man. first off, Swiss looks like he competin on "America's Next Top Model"!?! "Thug" got nuttin to do wit Hip Hop,,,thats "HIp Pop",,there's a difference. I'm sayin, I be rockin button ups, kangols, and durango boots when I go out to a night spot. That don't make "StressWon" suspect right? But, it would be somethin different if I had a weave and a "back up dancer outfit" on. I know it's 2007 and ya right kid, people should have there own style, but it's one thing to claim to be a tough guy and the next you wearin model clothes and weaves...

classic

I am proud to be southern
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 90
uhh maybe im not a homophobe or maybe I just believe in everyone having their own style.... would he have looked more thug or manly with oversized jeans and a 50 cent wife beater... like come on b its 2007 dawg.. he rich ya not hate on that... at least that would be more understandable

come on dude.. im as resonable as the next person,.... but that shit he got on is gay

Ominous

OminousRed.com
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 21
I don't know why you guys front'n. When I get paid like SWIZZ.... I am going to straight flip the fuk out just like that. Ima start wearing make-up and shit Buffalo Bill style.

Relic

Voice of Illmuzik Radio
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 83
I don't know why you guys front'n. When I get paid like SWIZZ.... I am going to straight flip the fuk out just like that. Ima start wearing make-up and shit Buffalo Bill style.

HAHAHAHA Buffalo Bill style..
It puts the lotion on its skin..

Benny BuKu

BAD NEWS
ill o.g.

Get the fuck outta here.....that's just some gay shit he rockin, point blank.

StressWon

www.stress1.com
ill o.g.
So you mean to tell you cant claim to be a thug and dress like swiss did in that picture real thug niggaz you cant tell cause they aint stuntin and frontin wit a look they do them and look like everyday people i know niggaz that get it on and poppin on da humble straight 9-5 job with the button ups on wall street... thugs aint got a look....

the whole "thug" fascination is gay in itself. and you right cause the biggest thug in the world is also our president.

Benny BuKu

BAD NEWS
ill o.g.
So you mean to tell you cant claim to be a thug and dress like swiss did in that picture real thug niggaz you cant tell cause they aint stuntin and frontin wit a look they do them and look like everyday people i know niggaz that get it on and poppin on da humble straight 9-5 job with the button ups on wall street... thugs aint got a look....

dog....lol.....button ups is button ups....but did you see what dat nigga was wearin? I don't even care if he claims to be a thug or not....that's a straight up gay look yo.

T

The Bastard

reminds me of that sopranos episode when dude was spotted at the gay club all leathered up lol

lol did u watch the last episode on sunday, they showed christophers horror movies. its a gangster zombie with a meatcleaver for a hand and he says ba fangool before he kills people . i was laughin my ass off

members online