Sup?

Frees

Battle Points: 6
Hello I'm Frees, as in "The music frees you." I've been using FL Studio 20 for a couple years and am looking to get inspired, provide and receive feedback, and see what other producers are up to.

Some of my inspirations are Timbaland, Darq E Freaker, Shades, Ivy Lab, and also funk. Baby My Phone by Yameii Online is on repeat over here the last couple days:

Here's my Soundcloud page: https://soundcloud.com/user-213352213

I look forward to sharing tracks and making connections within the community.

OGBama

Big Clit Energy
Welcome @Frees and what’s your musical backstory?

Frees

Thanks @OGBama. I learned to play bass guitar at 16 and was in some artsy rock bands in my early 20s. More recently I got into DJing as a hobby for house parties and weddings and that turned into wanting to make my own productions.

Frees

Welcome! There's plenty of others that use FL as well, so if you have questions...
Thanks @Fade. Glad to hear there's some other FL users here, YouTube has been my go to so far. I currently follow Nick Mira, In the Mix, LifestyleDidIt, BusyWorksBeats and Simon Servida on YouTube. These pages have proved extremely valuable in learning the basics. I'm currently trying to improve how I make FL templates so I can improve my efficiency. If any one has recommendations for who to follow on YouTube for FL Studio tutorials please reply.

OGBama

Big Clit Energy
Welcome to illmuzik. Been using FL Studio myself since xmas 2019, having won it right here, Ive never looked back since. Absolutely love it. In The Mix is a great channel for FL Studio advice and mixing advice in general. Produce Like A Pro with Warren Huart is another great channel. Rick Beato has an interesting channel too.

members online