So tempted to just get these right now. Kali Audio IN-8's

DPrezd Beggar

Banned
Battle Points: 22
It's @Stona Persona not the gear it's the ear.
page spoiling GIF

Congrats! It's your duty to post a video of you blasting your beats in them while you do the running man. Post it here. We won't share it with anyone else on the internet.
not in this life time, or the next 3. But I will post a pic of them once its all set up, got some desk stands and isolation pads too.

It's @Stona Persona not the gear it's the ear.
in the case of monitors, whether that be headphones or studio monitors you do need to be able to deliver to the ear an accurate representation of what is going on, if you arent mixing on flat frequency response monitoring devices then you cannot make accurate decisions as your decisions will be skewed by the flaws in the frequency response. This is also why acoustic room treatment is important as the room can also colour what comes from the monitors before it reaches your ears.
While you are correct that it takes a trained ear, in this case, gear that is up to the task is also important.
DT770's are a great choice of headphone, very transparent in the mid to high frequencies, I like the DT 990'd at the studio a lot.
Our DT990's are 250ohm too and they seem fine on our interface without extra headphone amps. They just dont go super loud, which is probably better for the ears anyway

InnerThug

prod. by InnerThug
Battle Points: 170
Nice 1 bro. Alltough i can imagine not even using the KRK's anymore, since these are, well..better overall? Or not?
I have no experience using more monitors but its defenitely interesting
I like having both option for sure, and alot of the time depends on the time of day (try to avoid using the kalis to late at night lol) also the amount of time ive used my krks makes me tend to trust myself slightly more using them still i think. but as far as quality of sound, id say they are absolutely in step with just about any other monitor ive used