So tempted to just get these right now. Kali Audio IN-8's

Seen a few good reviews for these things, really tempted to get a pair.

Kali-Audio-IN-8-7-1.jpg

They come in black and white, now I have to choose black or white. Ffs.
I really want them yestetday. Im resisting getting them right now, dont want to just impulse buy them on a whim. But been wanting them a while, and I can just about afford it. It a fair chunk of change though.

DPrezd Beggar

Banned
Battle Points: 22
Holy smokes, thats almost as much i have to live a month off, RIP. :ROFLMAO:

Hope you ll be satisfied if you decide to get them.

iDeaLoGiK

Disservice With a Smile
Battle Points: 57
And THAT, kids, is why my beats mastering still sucks. xd
Hahaha yeah i feel that. I bought my e5xts because they're actually "budget" and I have a hell of a time mixing bass let alone mastering with them. I can make do with the mixing, I have a decent idea of how present the bass should sound for it to be mixed passably, but it's not easy. I generally have to mix it down and listen on my RTI-a9 hifi towers to make absolutely sure its not ridiculously loud (which was always part of my process anyway, I listen to on every speaker I own). $500 CAD I suppose isn't too bad though. Calling it budget is a bit of a stretch. Obviously it's budget compared to what's out there, but at the very least its getting into the mid-range at that price.

DPrezd Beggar

Banned
Battle Points: 22
Hahaha yeah i feel that. I bought my e5xts because they're actually "budget" and I have a hell of a time mixing bass let alone mastering with them. I can make do with the mixing, I have a decent idea of how present the bass should sound for it to be mixed passably, but it's not easy. I generally have to mix it down and listen on my RTI-a9 hifi towers to make absolutely sure its not ridiculously loud (which was always part of my process anyway, I listen to on every speaker I own). $500 CAD I suppose isn't too bad though. Calling it budget is a bit of a stretch. Obviously it's budget compared to what's out there, but at the very least its getting into the mid-range at that price.
I ordered a pair of DT-770 Pro with 250 Ohms, that should make my shit sound somewhat better in the future, i hope.. :ROFLMAO:

OGBama

Big Clit Energy

members online