Sicko Mode

These new producers here got me wanting to go hard like i did two years ago. Its unfortunate that a decent idea hasn't really popped up to me yet. What do you guys do for motivation?
pick their toppest g and threaten to fuck him in the ass (but not for pleasure). your music ears will instantly feel obligated to back you up.

These new producers here got me wanting to go hard like i did two years ago. Its unfortunate that a decent idea hasn't really popped up to me yet. What do you guys do for motivation?
(nah but bs aside, I think you're already doing great, probably my fav producer out here. the guitar submission deserved a placement at minimum (Mayyyyyybe the mix could use some work: drums & bass too quiet). if you're talking about battle results, maybe listen to the last 5 winning/top 3 beats and it'll give you an idea of what the voters are listening for, at least currently.)

...awaiting @Fade 's response...

Happy I Love You GIF by Warner Bros. Deutschland

OGBama

Big Clit Energy
What @Primz are you currently into as a listener? The pyramid is: begin as a listener/become potential fan/next step is find inner muso/nerd out on what you dig/recognize taste changes are normal/rinse and repeat.

NonxG

ILLIEN
Battle Points: 248
pick their toppest g and threaten to fuck him in the ass (but not for pleasure). your music ears will instantly feel obligated to back you up.
:ROFLMAO: To add further motivation i´m bleached. :whistle:

Lately lost some kind of motivation, just cause a bit stuck in the process. I try then to find some unique samples, whatever it is. A country and/or rythm of an old genre and so on. Think helps trying to achive something different, get out of the "comfort zone".

Sucio

Old and dirty...
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 304
bro you killed last year, 1k points damn? But i see people love different vibes per year, trap one year, boom bap another.
Damn 1k points... At one point I was the points leader.

I should have 3149081249081 points.... .19 years in this bitch!!