Showcase - October 31 - November 6, 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.

BillytheKid

@S3oulC1ty : Between 0:27 and 0:28 ( 0:50-0:51 the same ) there is a strange sound, maybe from the reversed sample (sounds like= "blop"). Sample choping is dope, drums and bass fit perfectly! Great beat!
@Beautiful Noise The only thing is that I feel like the first kick hit after the drum break is a bit too late. Maybe Im wrong but thats what Im feeling. Besides that its a great beat. Sample choping is dope, as always. Nice bridge.
@Chad Hmm.. I think I would mix it a bit diffrent. I would put the drums in the foreground, lower the choir a bit( It feels like the low piano chords are fighting with the choir), lower the "flute" in the chorus. The short kickroll sounds a bit overpowered.
I realy like the melodies. I feel the atmosphere. The drums sounds very interesting to me check the mix and this gonna be dope!
@Koey I dont like the "zazaza" talk. But its a matter of taste
Very unique beat. The bass and the drums are great. The transitions are cool. Very relaxing atmosphere. Mix is tight.
@Jazzdrip Feels like something is missing in that beat. A bassline would add a bit variation ( although I hear something like a bassline but its barely recognizable). Maybe vary the drum a bit more.
Sample is dope!!! Great chopping. Drums are hard and on point!

@Messy Beatz @Matt-D @BillytheKid @NONONSENSEBEATS @Erik You'll get feedback after breakfast. I'm hungry as fuck :-D

Thanks for all the great feedback ,extremely useful !!!! much love

DamskiDam

@Messy Beatz : The chant is the same as in Nelly's Dilemma, I would use another.
You know I like your style so its hard to criticize as a fan. I like the beat, its not getting boring even the melody is very repetative. The drums and bass are hard they're great!

@BillytheKid : The stakes is high is dope I love it. I like your style. Very chilly beats. I will take some time soon and check them all.

@TriKRaps The drums are dope the melody is great the snareroll is dope The intro is killing it, but you need to rework your mix. The bells are too loud the drums are to quiet the brass should be more in the background. Your beat has a lot of potential but you need to rework the mix.

BillytheKid

@Messy Beatz : The chant is the same as in Nelly's Dilemma, I would use another.
You know I like your style so its hard to criticize as a fan. I like the beat, its not getting boring even the melody is very repetative. The drums and bass are hard they're great!

@BillytheKid : The stakes is high is dope I love it. I like your style. Very chilly beats. I will take some time soon and check them all.

@TriKRaps The drums are dope the melody is great the snareroll is dope The intro is killing it, but you need to rework your mix. The bells are too loud the drums are to quiet the brass should be more in the background. Your beat has a lot of potential but you need to rework the mix.
much appreciated my man

TriKRaps

Whats life without hip-hop?
Battle Points: 4

thnx man ill work on it

Status
Not open for further replies.

members online