Showcase - October 23-29, 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
@DEEZ BEATZ appreciate that. I took a break for 3 weeks and came out of that break pretty productive ive probably made 2 or 3 a day since. just mixing them all down now.
Just 3 weeks?, Ive had at least a 3 year hiatus. But Im back, good to see there is still some great talent around here.

@DEEZ BEATZ appreciate that. I took a break for 3 weeks and came out of that break pretty productive ive probably made 2 or 3 a day since. just mixing them all down now.
@tomkillsjerry , right on bruh. Sometimes you have to step away for a minute and reboot. Obviously it's working cause those tracks are dope.
Just 3 weeks?, Ive had at least a 3 year hiatus. But Im back, good to see there is still some great talent around here.
You've been resurrected...glad to see some of the veterans that made this site what it is today

You've been resurrected...glad to see some of the veterans that made this site what it is today

Im glad to be back, and great to see some stiff competition for the battles. Nothing like a bit of competition to bring out the A game. Would love there to be the community like there was back in the old days. Was collabs popping off all over the place. Good times.

Im glad to be back, and great to see some stiff competition for the battles. Nothing like a bit of competition to bring out the A game. Would love there to be the community like there was back in the old days. Was collabs popping off all over the place. Good times.
I'm having problems today uploading music on to the site. Been chatting with fade all morning trying to figure it out. It just happened today just wondering has anyone had a problem today uploading beats

I'm having problems today uploading music on to the site. Been chatting with fade all morning trying to figure it out. It just happened today just wondering has anyone had a problem today uploading beats
i havent tried today, I managed to upload one yesterday. Ill look for something to upload and see what happens.

Yogi Beatz

Battle Points: 10
Just released my 2nd beat on soundcloud, 'Redemption'! It's a hiphop/trap instrumental, let me know what you guys think! Any feed back is much appreciated!

[soundcloud]

Just released my 2nd beat on soundcloud, 'Redemption'! It's a hiphop/trap instrumental, let me know what you guys think! Any feed back is much appreciated!

[soundcloud]

great production, love the beat and the melody on this track is dope. and that little bass line is wicked

Rodas

I don't even know
Battle Points: 43
@Deez BEATS

I don't like the clap at the intro (first clap), i think make it faster (last less time) or (just a suggestion, this is what i would do) use a finger snap instead of the clap take a little longer time to build to the drums.
Regarding the beat, i only have a small grievance with the "snare" sound in the background. You should turn the reverb delay time down by a little bit as i think that sound in the is not fitting with the rest of the drums. Laptop speakers tho, soooooo :/
Melody wise it's on point as usual. You're honestly one of the few people making trap i actually enjoy keep up the good work :)

Another one.

@Deez BEATS

I don't like the clap at the intro (first clap), i think make it faster (last less time) or (just a suggestion, this is what i would do) use a finger snap instead of the clap take a little longer time to build to the drums.
Regarding the beat, i only have a small grievance with the "snare" sound in the background. You should turn the reverb delay time down by a little bit as i think that sound in the is not fitting with the rest of the drums. Laptop speakers tho, soooooo :/
Melody wise it's on point as usual. You're honestly one of the few people making trap i actually enjoy keep up the good work :)

Another one.

@Rodas , thank you for the advice. i wanted to do the finger snaps, but it's like everybody uses that approach so i was trying to come at it different because i just don't like doing the norm. but your right idea is right the finger snaps should have been used instead. thanks

@Deez BEATS

Another one.

@Rodas I really like this groove, but that bass seems to be a little over bearing in the first 30 seconds. it clips the track and causes a sound defeat and just totally drowns out that dope melody you have. but overall that beat and groove is totally dope

Rodas

I don't even know
@Rodas I really like this groove, but that bass seems to be a little over bearing in the first 30 seconds. it clips the track and causes a sound defeat and just totally drowns out that dope melody you have. but overall that beat and groove is totally dope

i've already heard that today hahahah i'm going to do that asap ;D i get where you're coming from about the finger snaps try shortening the clap if it sounds better roll with it, but it's jut nitpicking with the intro so don't pay much attention to that

i've already heard that today hahahah i'm going to do that asap ;D i get where you're coming from about the finger snaps try shortening the clap if it sounds better roll with it, but it's jut nitpicking with the intro so don't pay much attention to that
No bruh, if didn't want constructive criticism I wouldn't ask for opinions. I appreciate & respect your opinion cause I want to be as good as I can be, and feedback helps keep me on track. So it's all good. The only thing you have to work on is your mixing skills, but damn you are right there man. Keep banging

Rodas

I don't even know
No bruh, if didn't want constructive criticism I wouldn't ask for opinions. I appreciate & respect your opinion cause I want to be as good as I can be, and feedback helps keep me on track. So it's all good. The only thing you have to work on is your mixing skills, but damn you are right there man. Keep banging

thanks man, i feel exactly the same about feedback and once i get my k612s i hope to bring the mixing aspect up a notch :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

members online