Showcase - May 16-18, 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.

Risk

Lake City Productions
Siick I'm the 1st!

iight so I got 2 vibes for ya..one's normal trap, the 2nd ones a bit out of my genre so I tried it anyways lol.

Dark-Trap;

Somethin' Diff(Old school EC vibe);

JRockPsycho

Beatmaker
Battle Points: 70
@Risk, dude, i am a beat snob, and i have to say your beats are REALLY good. The only criticism i might have is that i would like to hear some different parts, i.e. bridges and things like that, but these two beats are dope. I dont really touch trap or west coast but you are very talented dude, keep up the good work!

Here's some of my beats, https://soundcloud.com/johnnymac86
And here's a little promo video my group just posted,

I really appreciate feedback, Thanks guys!!

Heres one from me..."March Of The Siamese Children"

Risk. Dark-Trap. Im really no fan of trap, but this beat is fucking pretty sick. All it really needs is a better mixdown to get the most out of that bass.
Something Diff. Id say this was much more Westcoast with that worm synth, but dope still, nice snare, the kick could kick a bit more, there seems to be a lot of hiss in the beat, I find it distracting. Maybe try to find a way to clear that up a bit.

JRock. Please select one or two tracks for the showcase, I will drop feedback then. Cheers.
That beat in the video reminds me of one of my productions, the way the instruments are put together. Dope!!

@ Risk - Dark Trap - Beat sounds heavy EQ'd/Mixed well. I agree it needs some further development on transitions, fills, effects, etc... Maybe some vocal samples? Don't know what your intent is with the beat.

Somethin Diff - I like the instruments and melody. In my opinion is over compressed and tiring on the ears. I like the big compression on the drums, but some dynamic changes would be beneficial in my opinion. I think both beats are solid though. Just trying to offer my opinion.

@JRock - I like the video, gives some mystery to what you're about to drop. You make well produced beats.

Here's a sample flip from this week that I am hoping to get some feedback on. Any ideas on how to take this to another level?

@2 Good - Love the track you put up. Great interplay between samples/instruments for the melody. Drums hit, good back and forth of percussion and progression of the track overall. Paying attention to the little things! Real Nice!!

djfeedme, that reminds me I wanna really flip that track. Im thinking of recomposing with different instruments. As for your flip DOPE. Ideas for taking it to the next level, a more pronounced bassline, harder snare, I love what you did with the vocals, I like the subtle variations and beat fills.

Risk

Lake City Productions
2Good - Damn bro! This beat almost had me wantin' to spit on it as soon as I heard that sample kick in. Nice choice of instruments too fam. Deff a 10/10 with me. Keep it up bro!

JRock - This vid was pretty ill bro, nice to see you doin' ya thang. And that beat was sick too, did you litterally carry around a big ass vid. camera to record that lil' intro?

Risk

Lake City Productions
Djfeedme - Nice flip bro, deff wasn't expecting that song lol.

Risk

Lake City Productions
2Good - Yet another dope ass sample-flip! This is deff one of those story telling beats, really diggin' this one bro.

Heres my last one show the show case, just finished putting it together this morning.

"Amazing";

A

Anthonydeeds

Here's the link to my sound cloud. I couldn't get any tracks to embed but this is the link to my soundcloud page. I have 2 sets, one being beats sampling Nintendo games and the other sampling classic rock songs. There's a few others worth checking out. Feedback would be dope.

https://soundcloud.com/anthonydeeds

JMarsBeats

In
@Risk, dude, i am a beat snob, and i have to say your beats are REALLY good. The only criticism i might have is that i would like to hear some different parts, i.e. bridges and things like that, but these two beats are dope. I dont really touch trap or west coast but you are very talented dude, keep up the good work!

Here's some of my beats, https://soundcloud.com/johnnymac86
And here's a little promo video my group just posted,

I really appreciate feedback, Thanks guys!!

Indeed the beats are pretty cool! Keep up the hark work and focus

JMarsBeats

2Good - Yet another dope ass sample-flip! This is deff one of those story telling beats, really diggin' this one bro.

Heres my last one show the show case, just finished putting it together this morning.

"Amazing";

Yo you flipped that

Risk

Lake City Productions
Status
Not open for further replies.

members online