Showcase - June 13-19, 2016 (Post your beats here)

Status
Not open for further replies.

~T~W~O~

~T~W~O~
have you given any feed back? one maybe two? if you look at page one youll see how this works.
I did not know one has to give his thoughts to get ones thoughts if one wants my opinion then they would ask right ? what if i dont like a song i must tell him hey i dont like your song so he/she can listen or give me feedback on my song with the influence of my opinion ? I would like to have neutral judgement if you understand what i mean. Of course i will give my feedback when i feel though its necessary im new here so no i haven't given any feedback yet but i will in the meantime is it wrong to tell you guys to check my song out ?

tomkillsjerry

ILLIEN
Battle Points: 128
youll see that alot of the time we dont like each others songs we say things like " not my style" or give a reason why you dont like it. why would you be worried about the influence of your opinion on another persons music, unless your planning on saying thing like "this fuckin sucks" or "thats trash" there are ways to do things and not be a dick about it. its all constructive criticism. and yes it its wrong because every one wants their song checked out. and when you post your stuff with out checking anyone else out its like saying hey fuck you guys my stuff is better. and for your 3 post thats not a good look. you can keep posting with out giving any feed back but nobody will listen because this is a community not sc play factory. we all want to improve on our craft.

anarchos

I'm too high to review you guys today, i always do
But i really would like to show you guys what i've been up too, this is todays work:

M

Michael Santoni

Hey guys first post here, heres one of my latest beats! Kind of a chill trap vibe goin on...

Status
Not open for further replies.