Showcase - June 11-17, 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.

GRTBTZ

Battle Points: 1
Genre/mood: Experimental Hip-Hop/ Trap
Bpm: Various
Composer: TAM

Made a couple of beats into a little tape I released recently. Follow for follow on soundcloud. check me out. Feedback would be greatly appreciated.

This is sick bro

JC.A

Battle Points: 2
@TAM Your beats sound clean and somehow well mixed. Based on your stated genre and mood, it passes.
@rjpasin The beat sounds great and very clean. About the song though; the rapper is good, but the lyrics, not a fan.
@Chad The Bass is over lapping another Bass sound, which is not good. If you listen to it, the kick is drowning, you can barely hear the kick. About the over-all beat, it is clean, but the mixing is not quite there.
@44Beatzz Great clean track there. Nice. Keep it up.
@GRTBTZ Classic Hip-Hop vibes on that beat tape. It's clean and well structured. I like it.
@PoloBeats Clean beat and well structured. I'm diggin' it. Lovin' the 808's.
@Baccarda Not bad for a first. Beat is sounding clean. What I can suggest is that your 808's/bass must be cut so it won't bleed while it's playing throughout the beat. < Watch this to know more about on how to mix 808's/bass.
@RizzakBeats The beat is clean. I like the melody and the percs. Nicely done.
@dBtheProducer Woooh, likin' the vibe on that beat. It's clean and sounding like the classic Hip-Hop vibe man. One thing is that the high frequencies on that sample is giving me an ear fatigue after a while.
@JAY UNO ooooh, feels like it's time to smoke some dope while listening to that. But I don't smoke haha. Beat is clean. I like it. Classic-relaxing vibes.
@C4NTK33P5T1LL Clean beat. After a while of listening, the main melody is giving an ear fatigue. There's also this one melody that is out of tune. The beat structure not quite likin' it.
@Kod4R Based on the genre (Old School Hip-Hop), the beat is on point and clean. Nicely done.
@producervibes The beat is sounding very clean. I like the build-up. The kick knocks good with 808's. Nicely structured beat. Likin' the vibe.

**ADDITIONAL INFO: (If you want to know how to make modern beats.)
Internet Money: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC86rJVj3W8CKt1PLHIx_TdQ
ANTRO: https://www.youtube.com/user/69ingYOface

K.D.R.

@rjpasin Cool beat, don't even have any "could do" stuff to say, keep up the good work!

@TAM awesome, as was mentioned beofre, well-mixed, maybe make snares/hats more a little bit more gentle on "GreenPill", although it's a matter of taste.

P.S. here is my beat, very simple:

@rjpasin Dope beat mix sounds great.

@Chad couldn't get past the first 10 seconds or so just because the lows were so muddy. I felt the rhythm you were going for and it'll sound way tougher whenever you clean things up.

@PoloBeats yessir heard ya, good beat!

How do you upload beats to this thread lol??

JC.A

Battle Points: 2
@rjpasin Cool beat, don't even have any "could do" stuff to say, keep up the good work!

@TAM awesome, as was mentioned beofre, well-mixed, maybe make snares/hats more a little bit more gentle on "GreenPill", although it's a matter of taste.

P.S. here is my beat, very simple:

@K.D.R. Your beat is simple as what you stated. Sounds clean. Something is not right though. Just like your 808/bass, it's not well mixed. The low frequencies are too much that it can cause an ear fatigue after a while of listening. Watch the video/link below if you want to know how to mix your 808/bass properly.

Another thing is your beat structure is out of place. It's like you experimented on different sounds and just slapped it on the mix. If you're really into music production or beat making, keep practicing. I've been there.

**ADDITIONAL INFO: (If you want to know how to make modern beats.)
Internet Money: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC86rJVj3W8CKt1PLHIx_TdQ
ANTRO: https://www.youtube.com/user/69ingYOface

KuKo

@TAM well mixed indeed man! Like the experimental interesting sounds you have, keep up the good work!
@K.D.R. simple, but also very likeable to ear and cool sound, maybe needs at least one more melody or sound to be more full, but on the other hand, I belive that usually the more simple the beat is the better it sounds
Heres two of my latest, please leave a feedback if you can

K.D.R.

@KuKo 2nd beat is quite nice, the 1st one has awesome atmosphere, the only thing I thought could have been done in 1st is more panning to left/right, it started shifting though during the 2nd half of the song, which is cool.

@dBtheProducer i liked your beat but to me it sounds like drive slow by kanye , or the Tupac song that sampled the same thing

@GRTBTZ in your tape , my favorite track was track 3 .

@C4NTK33P5T1LL your beats has potential to be good , but i didn't like that there was not enough melodies on it , if i like one thing in your beat , its the atmosphere of it .

@KuKo not bad melodies , i mean i like them , but drums ain't good at all , specially on Live Forever .

Status
Not open for further replies.