Showcase - July 20-26, 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey can y'all go and check out my new track on Youtube? It's something that I worked hard on and it means a lot to me. Any criticism or advice or whatever you have, I'd appreciate it.

I'm lovin this vibe overall. The snare that comes in sounds a bit too heavy in the midrange but that's just my personal taste. Nice work bro

@tomkillsjerry : Like this, i also like the drop people are talking about. That synth work is real nice.
@Zuance : Interesting stuff, i like the crazyness. Look forward to check this out..
@Marc Duncan : For me a bit to on time, but i like that bass slapping. Flothing feel, think its the lead synth I'm feeling the most.
@Sheen Sheep : I just wrote to a trap beat, but I've never felt it that much, so hard for me to say anything here. Style. Sounds like a good mix.
@ybeatz : Very nice mixed. Super nice sample. Replay value.

Here is a Skit from an upcoming album.
XOKDVS

I don't speak the language but the sounds are unique and interesting. Nice vibe and the piano sounds are really drawing me in

XOKDVS - Alle (prod. Decknical)
I havnt made this beat, just wrote and laid down vocals. People do not give feedback anymore here. Not good..

Wish I spoke the language but dig the flow, and the production has a low key upbeat quality that I'm vibin with. and LOL @ the dog attackin the tree

like this one, it has some strange vibe and the sound of the snare is just dope.
may I ask what controller this is on your picture? looks like Ableton push but smaller
Love these beats, refreshing to listen and would make great soundtrack material. Judging from your sc page that's true

Duffy

Wordslinger, Beat Bringer
Battle Points: 1

Might as well share my beats 2

This is great trap, man. I don't know if that's the real subgenre, but the panning on the high hats and the frenetic rhythm is awesome. I feel like it needs some really aggresive, DMX style 90's rap over it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

members online