Battle Points: 1

a preview of my upcoming debut album, check it out yall

tomkillsjerry

ILLIEN
Battle Points: 128

a preview of my upcoming debut album, check it out yall

alot of cool sounds sounds like it could be pretty dope

very good work! nice drop, this would fit danny brown

man if i could get ahold of a few Danny Brown acapellas that would be sick hes got the perfect voice for heavy bass music because his voice is so upper mid range heavy

Zuance

https://soundcloud.com/ct_roet
Battle Points: 1
alot of cool sounds sounds like it could be pretty dope

man if i could get ahold of a few Danny Brown acapellas that would be sick hes got the perfect voice for heavy bass music because his voice is so upper mid range heavy
there are some on youtube, and thanks man

tomkillsjerry

ILLIEN
Battle Points: 128
This is amazing, especially that drop. It's not just how hard the bass hits but the lead and the way it flows with the samples. really cool
you have no idea how long it took to get that to flow right haha. I had that lead in my head and i spent at least 2 hours getting it to bounce with the vocal like i wanted. thanks for checking it out!

TreeLiive

Hey can y'all go and check out my new track on Youtube? It's something that I worked hard on and it means a lot to me. Any criticism or advice or whatever you have, I'd appreciate it.

KDVS

ILLIEN
Battle Points: 85
@tomkillsjerry : Like this, i also like the drop people are talking about. That synth work is real nice.
@Zuance : Interesting stuff, i like the crazyness. Look forward to check this out..
@Marc Duncan : For me a bit to on time, but i like that bass slapping. Flothing feel, think its the lead synth I'm feeling the most.
@Sheen Sheep : I just wrote to a trap beat, but I've never felt it that much, so hard for me to say anything here. Style. Sounds like a good mix.
@ybeatz : Very nice mixed. Super nice sample. Replay value.

Here is a Skit from an upcoming album.
XOKDVS

KDVS

ILLIEN
Battle Points: 85
XOKDVS - Alle (prod. Decknical)
I havnt made this beat, just wrote and laid down vocals. People do not give feedback anymore here. Not good..

Status
Not open for further replies.

members online

No members online now.