Showcase - July 16-22, 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Matt-D : I like the song and the beat. The mix on the vocals is on top too. I though the keyboard synth's could fit in the mix better, like more delay or reverb. Either way, nice song.

@DEEZ BEATZ : This is different but still dope. I like your versatility in beatmaking, this really sounds like a pop song that I would hear on a top 40 radio station. I like the buzz bass towards the end too. Good job

@dBtheProducer : Dope beat, I like the bass a lot. I thought the horn section could be brought up in the mix a little bit either by increasing its level or applying a frequency boost but overall I like the beat

@ArvinArmani : I thought the overall harmony behind the melody fit really well and the harmony and track had a nice structure. However, I thought the melody itself could benefit from a more varied rhythm and I think the synth might need to be tuned a little bit. It sounded like it was out of key with the rest of the track.

@Low G: I really like this beat, it definitely hearkens back to the boom bap style and 90s hip hopi n general. I thought the structure was dope too. The mix seemed a little washy though, maybe too much reverb?

@Alejandro : I like the string sample but like @ArvinArmani said it would be interesting with a more varied drum pattern. The bass and stter sounding synth could fit in the mix better too

@C4NTK33P5T1LL : I like the idea of using instruments and style more associated with rock for a hip hop beat but I think you could add some instrumentation earlier to the beat before the piano or introduce the drums later to make it more interesting starting out. Mix also sound like it may need work. A lot of good ideas though.

@rjpasin : I like the mix, melody, and harmony of this. Very moody trap instrumental. Good job

Come on , can't you hear it ? The kick is out of time af . Everything was great till the Kick came in .
and also the bass is bothering me a bit , try being more creative on it .
is there any chord progression on this ? maybe ad a piano playing chords at some points
but i liked your beat , the melody , structure and all , also if it's not a sample then its pretty Awesome .

@Matt-D : I like the song and the beat. The mix on the vocals is on top too. I though the keyboard synth's could fit in the mix better, like more delay or reverb. Either way, nice song.

@DEEZ BEATZ : This is different but still dope. I like your versatility in beatmaking, this really sounds like a pop song that I would hear on a top 40 radio station. I like the buzz bass towards the end too. Good job

@dBtheProducer : Dope beat, I like the bass a lot. I thought the horn section could be brought up in the mix a little bit either by increasing its level or applying a frequency boost but overall I like the beat

@ArvinArmani : I thought the overall harmony behind the melody fit really well and the harmony and track had a nice structure. However, I thought the melody itself could benefit from a more varied rhythm and I think the synth might need to be tuned a little bit. It sounded like it was out of key with the rest of the track.

@Low G: I really like this beat, it definitely hearkens back to the boom bap style and 90s hip hopi n general. I thought the structure was dope too. The mix seemed a little washy though, maybe too much reverb?

@Alejandro : I like the string sample but like @ArvinArmani said it would be interesting with a more varied drum pattern. The bass and stter sounding synth could fit in the mix better too

@C4NTK33P5T1LL : I like the idea of using instruments and style more associated with rock for a hip hop beat but I think you could add some instrumentation earlier to the beat before the piano or introduce the drums later to make it more interesting starting out. Mix also sound like it may need work. A lot of good ideas though.

@rjpasin : I like the mix, melody, and harmony of this. Very moody trap instrumental. Good job

Come on , can't you hear it ? The kick is out of time af . Everything was great till the Kick came in .
is there any chord progression on this ? maybe ad a piano playing chords at some points
but i liked your beat , the melody , structure and all , also if it's not a sample then its pretty Awesome .

Right Most Of Me Is Back The Rest Is On A Time Out So Il Post This Then Il Give Majority Feedback
Peace !
Nothing here yet.

ok , this beat is not so good . there is No melody on it . also no Chord progressions , i kinda liked the drums , 01:11 is awesome , but add some more melodies to the beat please , 02:00 part is dope . i like the vibe a bit , but if you want and Honest answer to how good is your beat , It's not your best beat at all .

Last edited:

Chad

Battle Points: 8

Thanks for the feedback, and yeah that's just me. No samples on it.

csbr

Gardener
Battle Points: 11
Hey guys!

Long time no post,

Thought I'd come back cause I just got back into producing, haven't laid down a track in almost a year..

The other night I made back to back beats, both pretty short but I like the outcomes,
Any feedback &or support is welcome and appreciated and will be returned where warranted. Thanks guys!

Here they are:
[soundcloud]

&

[soundcloud]

Saint Cig

Yo guys. Just put this together, it's only my 3rd try, and I don't really know what I'm doing, so any feedback would be great...
(The samples were taken from low quality YouTube vids... I won't be doing that again)

Hector

Yo guys. Just put this together, it's only my 3rd try, and I don't really know what I'm doing, so any feedback would be great...
(The samples were taken from low quality YouTube vids... I won't be doing that again)

like you said, the samples haven't a good quality : so it's difficult to analyse but i found 2 things to say:
- the kick and the snare are only on the right side (stereo)
- there aren't any variations it's difficult to listen to all the song
But it's not bad : continue to improve your beats

Moods: Happy, Bouncy, Sweet
Genre: Trap
BPM: 135
Type Beats: Young Chop, Cardi B, Travis Scott

I like so muh your beat : nothing really to say
Maybe you can add some instruments or melodies

Please i need your feedback, @ArvinArmani please be gentle.
your beat full of good idea, good vibes
I think it needs more bass instruments and better instruments (it sounds cheap and not professional)

Of curse, it's just my feelings :)

Please i need your feedback, @ArvinArmani please be gentle.

i like the mood , but one thing makes me bang my head to the wall and that's the Last note on pattern ( 00:09 , 18 ... ) , really kills the mood for me , the other thing is the guitar , i seriously rather if it wasn't there . if i was the producer i would change the instrument .
i didn't like the 00:47 part , transforms a Dope beat to a farm song .

The vibe of your beat is Awesome , i really liked it but some notes sound like they are not supposed to be on the beat , and they kill the vibe of your beat . i think if you make non-sample beats for a while ( like 7 months ) and listen to A Lot of music you will gain the ability to fix the problems with writing melodies .

Also the 808's are dope

rjpasin

Wow. This beat is amazing RJ! The way the vocals sound, drums, etc. overall all fit together perfectly. Dark sounding beats are my style, and this fits perfect with what I like creating.

May I ask what low sound you are using? Is it an electric guitar?
Thanks man, I appreciate that. If you're talking about the hook it's a drone sound I made in massive, the verses are pretty much just a bass I made in massive.

JTMONEY

WHATS GOOD EVERYONE. NEW TO THE SITE. JUST THROWING A RANDOM BEAT OUT THERE.
And to that dude Matt-D..... Logic buried alive remix....clean mix,clear vocals i dont have nothing bad to say about it keep up the good work
<iframe width="100%" height="166" scrolling="no" frameborder="no" allow="autoplay" src=""></iframe>

Status
Not open for further replies.