Showcase - January 9-15, 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spectrxm

Spectrxm Beats
@arta I appreciate it! That's actually the vibe me, and some other people are getting from it too the more I'm working on it haha.

I like the melody a lot of yours too! The drums work well with it as well. I do think the mix could be worked on some more. Maybe brightening up the track overall would be a good start. Just my opinion though!

arta

Beatmaker
Battle Points: 15
@arta I appreciate it! That's actually the vibe me, and some other people are getting from it too the more I'm working on it haha.

I like the melody a lot of yours too! The drums work well with it as well. I do think the mix could be worked on some more. Maybe brightening up the track overall would be a good start. Just my opinion though!
Yeah thanks, I'm still learning how to mix, it's my major downfall right now.

arta

Beatmaker
Battle Points: 15
@ Dennis Tristan, I like the mix you got going. The bass is awesome on that track.
@ tumenBeats that reminds me of a Jedi Mind Tricks/ AOTP track. :)

Here's something I started before I go to bed. The choir is weak at the end and the strings have a bit too much reverb, I'll work on it more tomorrow.

Last edited:
B

BeatsbyKrueger

Hi guys, this is my first post on illmuzik, would love to get some feedback! Great to have so many producers at one place:)

Status
Not open for further replies.